A shaft similar to...

DblBogey4Life

Reaction score
Handicap
Been a fan of the Grafalloy ProLaunch Axis Blue. What out there is similar?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What is the goal with the change?
Going off memory, but if I remember correctly we were working with high launch with that model.

What is the goal with the change?
Going off memory, but if I remember correctly we were working with high launch with that model.

Picked up a Jetpeed driver. Been playing my Nike driver with the Blue and really like it. It's an older shaft and tough to find but would like to try it in the Jetspeed.

You can try Matrix White Tie, although being the Jet Speed is such a low spin head, I would try Grafalloy Boost.

Thanks for the recommendation. Found the THP video on in and I am going to look into it.

Picked up a Jetpeed driver. Been playing my Nike driver with the Blue and really like it. It's an older shaft and tough to find but would like to try it in the Jetspeed.

Check out ebay for the prolaunch blue shaft, there are tons available and for pretty cheap.

Check out ebay for the prolaunch blue shaft, there are tons available and for pretty cheap.

Always nervous buying anything off eBay, especially a shaft.

Always nervous buying anything off eBay, especially a shaft.

Directly from golfworks.com it's only $40. They are a very reputable supply website

Directly from golfworks.com it's only $40. They are a very reputable supply website

Thanks, I'll check it out!

Back