Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just need it to fill the same gap. not like I need it, just like to buy things Haha

preaching to the choir. Yea try both if you can. The XR pro might be perfect for you, who knows. That's the beauty of choices!

The XR Hybrids are freaking monsters and i think im going to pick up the 3H just because i hit it so well at ECPC. Dont have a spot for it in the bag right now but with the CPO sale today its pretty tough not to grab one.

I'm pondering a Cure CX2

That is an interesting combo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This will be happening next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need a cart bag, but will also use on my Clicgear. Going to the Kansas City golf show this weekend, so hoping to find something there. :bulgy-eyes:

BB Mini 1.5. CPO prices are looking mighty tempting!

BB Mini 1.5. CPO prices are looking mighty tempting!
Thats a very fun club to hit. I enjoyed my time with it

I'm pondering a Cure CX2

Platinum or Black? Would mind giving that one a go.

EDIT: Looks like they are not available with a straight shaft.

Platinum or Black? Would mind giving that one a go.

EDIT: Looks like they are not available with a straight shaft.

I don't know about the color, I currently use a black putter and I like it a lot, but I could go for platinium, if only to have a bit of diversity.

they don't seen to be available in a straight shaft, but I would moost likely have it reshafted to have it straight.

Currently I have no ponders and it feels great!

Currently I have no ponders and it feels great!

Dude same. I have things I want to try, but nothing that makes me want to buy it right now. It probably won't last long though haha

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I had ALOT brewing in my head prior to 11:00am this morning! Now I'm just going to be focused on making sure I Have the right shafts for my game in irons and Driver and then it's ALL Practice for me!

Irons shafts:

Really need to get back to trying some more X flex shafts. Dispersion was just soooo good

X100
DG SL x100
DG TI x100
AMT X 100
DG Pro X100 (TT shaft fit spit these out online)
CTL X
Tour V X
So many..

Driver shafts:

The Black Tie 7m3 is going back in. Not the best feeling shaft but numbers were decent. Going to go get fitted soon.

Mannkrafted.

I love my Lost Rattler custom I traded for, I want something custom for me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back