Cadbury vs Reese's - Easter Candy Showdown

Reese's. The staple of candy.

Hands down cadbury

It's that time of year again, I will and will always be a Cadbury egg person!

Really depends which Cadbury we're talking about. These are probably my favorite candy there is, the goo filled ones, not so much.
5e2123ad42397e1f29b52b91c9532a31.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reese's will be my choice year in and year out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope.

Holiday Reese's candy get produced within 30ish days of whatever holiday they are making it for. So, when you buy a Reese's Easter Egg, it is typically fresh and less than 30days old. When you buy a typical reese's pb cup or whatever, they have a shelf life of many many months, and could have been sitting in the back of the store in a box waiting on inventory to move.

So basically, Holiday Reese's candy is fresh. So it tastes better because it hasnt been sitting there for months.

They say the worst time to purchase regular PB Cups from Reese's is right after a holiday, because they REALLY sit around when the Egg, Pumpkin, Christmas Tree PB cups are outselling them.
I feel like they have a better peanut butter too chocolate ratio than the regular cups too, but could definitely be in my head.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

reese's peanut butter eggs all day, e'r'day

I feel like they have a better peanut butter too chocolate ratio than the regular cups too, but could definitely be in my head.

nope, that is not in your head... i also like that they are covered with the softer chocolate and there's none of the harder chocolate that is on edge of the cups :D

Reese's yum! Cadbury yuck.

Reese's all day!

Didn’t see this first time round, but how is this even a thread?!?! Nothing beats Cadbury’s!!

#FiberLaunch

Didn’t see this first time round, but how is this even a thread?!?! Nothing beats Cadbury’s!!

#FiberLaunch

Nothing comes close to Cadbury mini eggs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reese's by quite a bit, unless it is the caramel egg

I'd go with both. Can't go wrong with either... Especially the Cadbury eggs filled with the creme filling.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back