The Official Milestone Thread

Congrats, Rob, mm and captaincaution

Congrats on the milestones.

Matt, I hope the stalker doesn't see your milestone post, otherwise it'll be on your companies home page :D

Hush!!! Time to change my forum name. Any suggestions? HRNightmare

That's perfect! Now, when I see your name pop up in a post, I think about your stalker. That still makes me laugh and shake my head.

LOL!! That's too funny.

How about TBB AKA TheBridgestoneBaller :D

Awesome milestones lately, congrats all!

I'm looking at a really serious milestone. After playing for more than fifty years, my back doctor tells me that it's about that time. It seems that one can have only so many lumbar epidural steroid injections before they start doing more harm than good.

I've got a basement full of bags and sets and no stomach to get rid of any of them. I'll just find a place out of sight to store them and let my family get rid of them when I'm gone.

What do I do now--buy a pool table?

I'm looking at a really serious milestone. After playing for more than fifty years, my back doctor tells me that it's about that time. It seems that one can have only so many lumbar epidural steroid injections before they start doing more harm than good.

I've got a basement full of bags and sets and no stomach to get rid of any of them. I'll just find a place out of sight to store them and let my family get rid of them when I'm gone.

I'm in my sixties so I can partially relate. I' m very sorry to hear about your condition! Maybe you become a Putt Putt champion now?

Putting was always the worst part of my game, so putt-putt champ is unlikely.

I think I'll stay with my club, though. I like hanging out there. The Margaritas are good, there's always a card game, and I love the reading room as well. All is not lost. People are facing much worse things, I'm afraid.

I passed 15k last week sometime. It's amazing how the posts add up when you are having fun talking golf.

This is my 4000th post. Seems like it took a while to get those last 500 in lol!

20000.jpg

Just noticed Howzat hit 20,000 posts. Congrats!

About time Erik. :alien:

Big number Erik. Congrats to you and Jeff.

congrats on 20K fellas

Thanks gents!

I had another nerve block yesterday, the doctor tells me I have approximately 3 more years before surgery. I have degenerative arthritis in the lower 2 vertebrae and he has had great success with replacing them with steel rods. I guess I am somewhat lucky that should I live that long I will still have a good chance to keep playing golf. I am hoping you find something that will somewhat replace this great game in your life.

Congrats to Howzat!

20000_in_numbers_from_red_to_yellow_to_orange.png

I hit a big one earlier this week 30k posts. Never thought I would see a number that high, here is to 30K more

I hit a big one earlier this week 30k posts. Never thought I would see a number that high, here is to 30K more
Samesies, but make mine 70k more!

Love this place, especially as of late, new blood and new livelihood taking hold, without that stupid drama Llama.

Back