2019 Myrtle Beach May Trip

ketron10a

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Posting this up to see if there's any interest in a trip to Myrtle Beach May 4-9, 2019.

Some background, I run this trip every year and this is my 4th Annual outing. Its my 7th year going down there to play golf so I have played on many of the area courses. We had 18 guys last year and planned for 24 this year, but we have lost 6 due to personal/work reasons and are struggling to fill the remaining slots. Some quik details are available below and I will post the link to the Facebook event page.

Cost: $612 (small deposit due up front, remainder due by May 1)

What you get: Beach front ocean view condo for 5 nights, 4 rounds golf w/ cart at 4 local golf courses including TPC Myrtle Beach, Daily Breakfast, hangovers, many days of golf making bad decisions on the course, many nights with fellow golfers making worse decisions off the course!

What you don't get: Food/Beverages beyond breakfast, any transportation, illegal drugs and firearms, prostitutes, etc....

Link to the Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/284930868713024/

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to answer your questions or concerns.

Link not working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry guys apparently it’s the whole private event page set up. I copied the event details showing hotel and courses below.

8a8a113621457aee25b037ff4753b794.jpg

3b0f65cb53b6715ac317861c37f60dbc.jpg

I’ve played all those courses but TPC is clearly the best. It’s on our itinerary this year as well.

I’ve played all those courses but TPC is clearly the best. It’s on our itinerary this year as well.

I never discount Prestwick...That course has a tendency to chew me up and spit me out!

Prestwick is a great course..no doubt. I prefer TPC. I think they have the best facilities in all of MB. My group is going 3/3/19-3/10/19 and playing TPC, Caledonia, Myrtlewood Palmetto, Hertigae Club, Burning Ridge, Wachesaw, and Tradition Club. We are looking for a few more guys like you are due to some guys dropping out. If any of your guys that can't with you or THP'ers are interested hit me up.

I never discount Prestwick...That course has a tendency to chew me up and spit me out!

We used to go that early. March is just too touchy weather wise. One year it was gorgeous, the next it was pretty ok, the next it was snowing and raining. We said nope. Moving it to May. Right after spring, courses in best shape before summer, Coastal Carolina lets out and the Boat House has parties lol

Go to Tupelo Honey for breakfast and Crave Italian for supper!

Go to Tupelo Honey for breakfast and Crave Italian for supper!

I’m usually too hung over to go anywhere but the breakfast buffet at the hotel lol. I’ll make note of the dinner spot

I’m usually too hung over to go anywhere but the breakfast buffet at the hotel lol. I’ll make note of the dinner spot

You should crawl out of bed one morning and go. They have Bananas Foster pancakes! They waiter told me to make sure to take the leftovers home, put it in the refrigerator, then eat it for dessert. Like a banana Carmel bread pudding. It was better for dessert than it was breakfast, and it was damn good that morning!

Any chance of local guys playing with this group? I live in Myrtle Beach so don't need the lodging but would love to play

Back