The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The friend got stuck again? Or your wife. Of its the friend, Nobody would blame you for saying, sorry this time your on your own.

It was the friend again. Her husband finally showed up so I didn't have to do a whole lot. She got stuck one more time after that and her husband finally took the car and had her take the SUV. That was the first time I have ever got stuck myself, I think I was more bummed I broke my unblemished snow driving record! A little hot chocolate and peppermint Schnapps to warm up and all is well again.

Nah. Not work related and I need to keep my
job so if we do move it won't be far from where we are unfortunately

Following you buddy. Hoping for the best for your situation and keeping you and the family in thoughts.

I hate lazy people.

Oh my god, yes. I don't ask for a lot of outrageous things around the lab.

1. Just take your labels off your glassware before you put them in the sink. How hard is this?
2. Don't leave empty supply boxes on the shelf (I used to leave empty ice cube trays in the freezer when I was growing up because I thought it was funny so maybe this is karma).
3. Rinse your brushes out and put them in the plastic container in the sink to soak. If there isn't one in there, lift your arm 6-12 inches to get a beaker off the rack and use that.
4. Take your raw materials back to the stockroom so that they can be checked in and the inventory will get updated.

:angry:

Great! Just got off the phone with the other guys insurance and they are going to total my car! Now to look for another vehicle! This sucks! I was almost done oaying for my car too!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Great! Just got off the phone with the other guys insurance and they are going to total my car! Now to look for another vehicle! This sucks! I was almost done oaying for my car too!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Now you can get that trick you wanted.

Just mixed up some egg salad for tomorrow. Can't move my arm and I'm in tears. This doctors appointment on Friday can't come soon enough…

F…!

Just mixed up some egg salad for tomorrow. Can't move my arm and I'm in tears. This doctors appointment on Friday can't come soon enough…

F…!
Sucks dude! Get yourself taken care of!

F…!

Dude, I hate seeing this. Time to get ambidextrous for the rest of the week.

F…!

Damn Pete! Any chance of getting in a little sooner?

Me: Just popped a Flexeril. My lower back said eff you this morning. Sometimes it lasts a day and sometimes a week. Flexeril has been a great help lately as it allows the muscles to relax enough to heal instead of staying bound up. The good news is I felt it coming on a little and baby'd it all day. Hopeful for a round this weekend still.

JM

Dude, I hate seeing this. Time to get ambidextrous for the rest of the week.
That's the crazy thing. Doing nothing (like I have since December), only makes it WORSE.

Damn Pete! Any chance of getting in a little sooner?
Friday was the earliest I could get in. I better get drugs at a minimum…

Just got an email from our ownership's engineers from a site visit a week or so ago. Now I have to take part in a quoting exercise. A ton of useless crap that we'll never sell them on because the ideas are stupid.

Great

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was driving home on Sunday afternoon.

A bee flew into my car and down my shirt. It stung me twice. The stinger was still in my back when I got home.

I now have a hole the size of a dime in my back. Luckily, all the black stuff is already out, but damn, it hurts like hell. And it is in that spot where you cannot reach it.

My GF almost threw up trying to get the pus out yesterday. Pretty funny.

Damn that sucks Spivey

A bee flew into my car and down my shirt. It stung me twice. The stinger was still in my back when I got home.

I now have a hole the size of a dime in my back. Luckily, all the black stuff is already out, but damn, it hurts like hell. And it is in that spot where you cannot reach it.

1. Thats brutal

2. Thats disgusting

Stop showing all that cleavage and the bees won't go looking for that honey.

Damn Dave - you are definitely having a tough go of it lately...

Hope the GF feels better haha!

F…!

Thinking about ya bro. Hope they can get you some relief.

Freaking Zika virus!

Ordered the product on Friday, you took the money from my account the same day, so ship it, no reason to let it sit in a warehouse for 3 extra business days!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I am a little bit impatient. :banghead:

I ordered a dozen of the 2016 Bridgestone B330-RX from Bridgestone's website the day after the new ball was announced, they came in yesterday and they sent me the old model!

I contacted Bridgestone and they asked for photos of the receipt, packaging and a close up of the side stamp on the ball, which I have provided. I am sure knowing their customer service that they will take care of it....but I really wanted to play the new ball this weekend.

I ordered a dozen of the 2016 Bridgestone B330-RX from Bridgestone's website the day after the new ball was announced, they came in yesterday and they sent me the old model!

I contacted Bridgestone and they asked for photos of the receipt, packaging and a close up of the side stamp on the ball, which I have provided. I am sure knowing their customer service that they will take care of it....but I really wanted to play the new ball this weekend.

lol, ouch.

Between this and the winter glove sizing stuff their online ordering system is not good at all....better off ordering somewhere else.

lol, ouch.

Between this and the winter glove sizing stuff their online ordering system is not good at all....better off ordering somewhere else.

I know what you mean, but I ordered these the night they were announced so I figured to get the new model I would go right to the source.....the receipt clearly says "2016 B330-RX Optic Yellow"....like I said, I am sure they will take care of it....but it's still frustrating.

I know what you mean, but I ordered these the night they were announced so I figured to get the new model I would go right to the source.....the receipt clearly says "2016 B330-RX Optic Yellow"....like I said, I am sure they will take care of it....but it's still frustrating.

Maybe the 2016 just means that they were shipping that year? Or made that year? Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back