Sox_Fan

Go Sox!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Cold Temps
I tested last year and did not have to return the sleeve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was just kind of making a joke because they did an equipment resting one a week ago and the equipment had to be sent back 7 days after receipt.

Was just kind of making a joke because they did an equipment resting one a week ago and the equipment had to be sent back 7 days after receipt.

Yep, I’ve done that before also. I did ask them if I had to send the balls back
All in good fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I think I entered.

thanks for the heads up and Merry Christmas

Thanks for posting this!

As someone that's liable to go through a sleeve in a round (or more!), that makes me happy. I'd have to bring my snorkel with me otherwise.

I'd have to do extensive launch monitor and carpet rolling before taking them out to the course if I only had a sleeve, lol. Hole 1 on my hole course has a lake that creeps in on the right of this par 5. It would be an easy carry except for two reasons... 1. It's the first hole-who knows where that one is going-and 2. It usually is into the wind.

It then is reachable on hole 2 with a big drive downwind. I've lost 2 balls in the first two holes several times there if the wind is right and my miss is right for the day.

Back