What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I bought a "BMF" ball marker from Seamus.

#PulpFiction

Well, I bought a "BMF" ball marker from Seamus.

#PulpFiction

YES. I may have to look into acquiring one of these!

YES. I may have to look into acquiring one of these!

I'm going to game the hell out of it....when not at practice with the kids hahaha

Did not buy them today, but my Z545's came in. Pretty stoked to get them out on the course Sunday!

Grabbed another Red Tie hybrid shaft for a re-shaft I am going to be doing.

A 3 pack of Bridgestone Tour Premium gloves, because of the recommendations of many THP'ers.

Exchanged the Tour X for this!

464e84de6cfaede316b334074c3665a7.jpg

Bought 3 dozen Chrome soft for less than 2 dozen. Thank you gift cards! ☺

​I naturally grip the club with a weak grip and even if I strengthen it I slowly work back to weak. So I found a training ad today I thought I would try.
Golf-Grip

Dropped my Red Tie off to get re-tipped so I can throw it in my GBB.

Man its nice being in a pro-shop again!

2 Devereux Polo's
Lamkin Sink Putter Grip
Large Bucket

Emilys stuff came in today. She's super excited! And lol at "very good" condition. These irons are basically new. Steal!

13.5* big Bertha driver

Fly-z irons with lite flex graphites

e2c348f054ce5923c1bc67b79a4a6058.jpg

cbc4f912c2301f1d9f345094981c41e7.jpg

3acee0348e141c120d99bb442c901c95.jpg

30020242572b721bbb87225e5984d94a.jpg

And oh yea. The "very good" condition Fly-z hybrids I'm getting out of the deal since I got her brand new bio cells. Again, basically new and still have the stickers on them. Haha I almost feel bad at the price I paid for these irons/hybrids....nah.

2b77f064500a862dc35bf40d735df9ca.jpg

Bought this sweet thang on the Bay. Hope she's as pretty in hand.

odysseynapa_zpspjmsyrjc.jpg

odysseynapa2_zpswuirttw6.jpg

21" putting mirror came in today, thank God I have one again. Was shocked to see how far behind the heel my eyes are, explains a lot, in fact, all, of my inconsistencies the last couple months. Back over the heel and the rock is rolling well.

Ordered a Odyssey Versa Vline off CPO. Like new it was $129, I guess I'll figure out which will be best for me early in the season.

Bought this sweet thang on the Bay. Hope she's as pretty in hand.

odysseynapa_zpspjmsyrjc.jpg

odysseynapa2_zpswuirttw6.jpg
I had this putter at one point, it's the only piece of golf equipment I have parted with that I wish I would of hung on to. It is so pretty and has such a soft sound/feel when struck well. Have fun with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not so much a buy but a buddy gave me a brand new in the box ClubHub 14 sensor kit. He funded them on kickstarter and got 2 of them, gave me one. Downloaded the app and have set up the sensors, will put them into play today for my MGA event and Sunday for a regular round.

Dozen Callaway Super Soft for winter/spring golf and a new golf ball alignment tool because I broke mine

New fusion 14 bag it looks good I think
5186a1e61f58f4565631867074c21ff9.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back