The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big gymnist fan from LSU?
I went to school w Amy McClosky (who is in the LSU gymnastics HOF).

I went to grad school here and we're in-town for a meet. I actually dated a girl on the team for a bit back in the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know if golfsmith allows trade in bonuses to be used towards stuff like new golf bags?

Nate, after the pic, I leaned to her and said, "I have to tell you I had a crush on you when you were on the Wheaties box!" Ha! She burst out laughing!!!

Yes!!!!!

Anyone know if golfsmith allows trade in bonuses to be used towards stuff like new golf bags?

I don't believe so. I think it's toward club purchases

My daughter just got to meet Mary Lou Retton!!! So cool!
5a0ba8257ef4ca7b6e847c36639fa31a.jpg

That's really cool...my wife is watching the LSU/Bama meet online right now and just commented about Mary Lou Retton's daughter being a LSU gymnast.

That's really cool...my wife is watching the LSU/Bama meet online right now and just commented about Mary Lou Retton's daughter being a LSU gymnast.

They had Mary Lou with the commentators while her daughter did her routine. It was awesome to watch MLR react to each pass!!! She was moving all over the place! Haha!

Finally going to get around to watching Creed tonight

This week, I've really been struggling with sleep.

Stayed my up til 3-4 and getting up at 5-6am.

Reading a ton. Working on my bikes in the garage. Binge watching shows.

Yet, I'm not tired.

Weird.

This week, I've really been struggling with sleep.

Stayed my up til 3-4 and getting up at 5-6am.

Reading a ton. Working on my bikes in the garage. Binge watching shows.

Yet, I'm not tired.

Weird.

Oh it will come dude!

I go through serious phases of no sleep and then a short stent of not getting enough. Although it seems to be cycling around when I'm busy = no sleep needed to when I'm less busy= sleep needed. Which is better than the old cycle of long periods of no sleep needed to short ones of needing as much as I can get.

Oh it will come dude!

I go through serious phases of no sleep and then a short stent of not getting enough. Although it seems to be cycling around when I'm busy = no sleep needed to when I'm less busy= sleep needed. Which is better than the old cycle of long periods of no sleep needed to short ones of needing as much as I can get.

I fought some serious insomnia about 6-7 years ago.

It was brutal. This is different though.

I fought some serious insomnia about 6-7 years ago.

It was brutal. This is different though.

People say I never sleep, normal day is I try to be in bed by 2:30 and I am always up by 5-5:30.

Friends say I never sleep, but trust me there are days where it seems like I sleep all day.
I've tried sleep aids and to no avail.

You will sleep when you need to. That being said be on the lookout for not being able to stay awake when you should be awake.

Damn this is a long drive. Almost home.

He's just such a sweet dog. He loves people, and he will either jump in your lap or throw himself down on his back so you can rub his tummy. I think he could bring real joy to people, and I think he would love it too. And we certainly live in the right place for assisted living facilities.
My son told me before I moved here, "florida is God's waiting room". I live in a 55+ park.

I'm so bored and it's cold and cloudy out.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

3" of snow fell yesterday, and now it will be 45+ for the next 7 days. Hellooooooo spring!

Last edited:
If you've never experienced a "crop" - what is essentially a scrapbooking party- you're truly missing out on one of life's spectacles:

bdc25021849d8a4ee8e2fce7bc866d87.jpg

If you've never experienced a "crop" - what is essentially a scrapbooking party- you're truly missing out on one of life's spectacles:

I'm not sure "missing" is the correct word.....

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Do cars in Texas NOT have turn signals?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back