The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All out of Peet's House Blend K-cups. Damn. Guess I'll drink one of the wife's Foldgers Vanilla Biscotti K-cups.

Worst. Coffee. Ever.

Man I've had those weeks before. Hang in there.

I'll survive. I just laugh constantly at the disorganization around this large effort with small product features that are being developed. Documentation is never consistent, schedules are hilarious and found out several of the items that were hot and needed immediate implementation last year still aren't making money and several others are still in a controlled intro for 6 months.

at times I think I am still supporting govt programs...the realize big business is just as messed up.

You Florida natives may relate to this. Having lived there many years, but not a native, I thought it was funny.

You Florida natives may relate to this. Having lived there many years, but not a native, I thought it was funny.

That's hilarious. Our old neighbors grew up in Florida and talked about that all of the time. They actually liked the winter for about 3 years....and then moved back to Florida....lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not quite a native, but basically. My parents are from here and I've been here since 6.

And yes to the vast majority.

My coworker just told me its supposed to snow again tonight, I said great winter is just starting. Her reply, I really wish it goes all the way into April.

WHAT!? Who says that?

My coworker just told me its supposed to snow again tonight, I said great winter is just starting. Her reply, I really wish it goes all the way into April.

WHAT!? Who says that?
In the epic battle between Ohio and Michigan, Ohio just scored a point.

WHAT!? Who says that?

Lame... that is crazy talk.

WHAT!? Who says that?
Does her husband run a snow removal company :D

WHAT!? Who says that?

You should have her drug tested

so anyone here going to binge watch the new season of "House of Cards" on netflix?

so anyone here going to binge watch the new season of "House of Cards" on netflix?

Im too far behind, but its a great travel show. I have a ton of trips coming up including one out west in 10 days. Could be a good time to catch up.

Im too far behind, but its a great travel show. I have a ton of trips coming up including one out west in 10 days. Could be a good time to catch up.

Yes it is. I'll watch the last episode of last season tonight before I begin the new season just to make sure I'm up to date on the storylines.

Yes it is. I'll watch the last episode of last season tonight before I begin the new season just to make sure I'm up to date on the storylines.

How far are you from Carlsbad?

depending on traffic, about 20-30 minutes.

Okay, not sure what your EARLY mornings are like, or evenings, but for the first time ever during our trips, we might have one free if you want to grab a drink.

Okay, not sure what your EARLY mornings are like, or evenings, but for the first time ever during our trips, we might have one free if you want to grab a drink.

Sounds good. Let me know and I can plan accordingly

had a couple cool customer appreciation things happen lately that made me feel good. every now and then i'll ask my lawn guy to do something extra, but i always ask him to bill me. last time he didn't bill me, so when i asked for something this time i reminded him that he forgot to bill me extra. he said it was on him as a thank you for the continued business. pretty cool!

with my 9-iron currently at bridgestone's repair facility for the face bubbling, i needed something to use this sunday. reached out to my fitter and he let me borrow a demo j15 mb this weekend all on the honor system.

small things, but still made me feel appreciated.

Ok so my only banter for today is that I'm at the WGC "Bridgestone" championship and I can't find a Bridgestone cap to buy ANYWHERE

Ok so my only banter for today is that I'm at the WGC "Bridgestone" championship and I can't find a Bridgestone cap to buy ANYWHERE

Interesting. I've got a black one you can borrow. :alien:

Stuck behind Mr. I'm going to play three balls. There's no one on the course and he won't let me around. He's writing and I'm walking and yet I'm waiting for every shot on him.

Thats because you are not at the WGC Bridgestone Championship. That is held in Ohio. You are at the WGC Cadillac Championship.
The Bridgestone one is at Firestone later this year.

Thats because you are not at the WGC Bridgestone Championship. That is held in Ohio. You are at the WGC Cadillac Championship.
The Bridgestone one is at Firestone later this year.

I know a way THPers can get a crazy good trip to that Bridgestone Championship in Ohio

I know a way THPers can get a crazy good trip to that Bridgestone Championship in Ohio

Me too....oh wait, no I don't. You could tell us and then we'd all know. Or do I need to do some research into some past posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back