2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Was actually talking about this last night with some guys at work and for months with Phil. Alarm is set and ready to go!

3 Callaway huh

Yes sir.

Hashtag is one captain and has a member of the zoo crew on his team.
Mike Dean 441 is another captain and he has a member of the zoo crew on his team.

16 spots
3 Callaway people means 13
Mikedean means 12
Brianmk used ticket means 11
You mean RNK = 10 right?????

Was actually talking about this last night with some guys at work and for months with Phil. Alarm is set and ready to go!

Obviously I'm pulling for myself to get in but just as much for you. You need to experience the Zoo Crew and THP competitive golf

Glad u hear ur back from your honeymoon by then

Hahaha poor Wind Chill

Ha ha it's like he is a billboard reminding us we live in Cleveland and the temp is never really the temp.

You signing up for this one partner? Love seeing new blood jump in. Going to be a blast.

You signing up for this one partner? Love seeing new blood jump in. Going to be a blast.

I will be for sure. Keeping my fingers crossed, already working on my negotiations for work schedules. And I will be done with my masters degree next month so no more school. Yes sir

16 spots
3 Callaway people means 13
Mikedean means 12
Brianmk used ticket means 11
Going to be 11 lucky people right there that get the call. Great choice on this one Brian

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I will be for sure. Keeping my fingers crossed, already working on my negotiations for work schedules. And I will be done with my masters degree next month so no more school. Yes sir

Nice dude. Good luck tomorrow.

Math is hard.

2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Man did I open a can of worms...LOL. Guess you were right things got interesting. No wonder everyone's caps are low.

#MathProblems

1st post updated with Zoo Crew members from each team announced.

Team Hashtag has Nate Adelman, who was part of the coverage from the Grandaddy this past year. And 441 gets Marketing Coordinator Tyler Shean.

Business is about to pick up everybody!!!!

Welcome to team 441 tyler.

Crash and burn nate

I feel sorry for Nate already.

Nate!!! Welcome my man hope to join you in Myrtle Beach! And welcome aboard Tyler!

Welcome to team 441 tyler.

Crash and burn nate

Hoping to join #team441, Tyler just remember you despise your coworkers and 441 will be going for the win mr # is outta his league

Man I like those additions but sorry Nate your heading home empty handed.

Back