NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caps vs Islanders tonight

From what I watched, not so great, but they got the 3-2 win.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Good enough for me.

Hey Crest. No pens game for you to watch? I hear Crosby is really good.

Good enough for me.

Hey Crest. No pens game for you to watch? I hear Crosby is really good.
What time do the Sabres play you super fan? Haha

Russian connection there and Ovi scores... Damn impressive for a caveman

Another goal for Marty's favorite Caveman! Hahaha Caps on the PP

What time do the Sabres play you super fan? Haha

They are off until Sunday and they play the Penguins. I thought of all people you would know that. Sheesh.

With about 6 minutes to go in the period I was just hoping the bolts would get out of the first tied at 0, instead it's noe 3-0 Lightning. Total momentum change, it was all Jets up to that point.

Matt Martin is such a clown

I like how Trotz juggled the top 2 lines tonight. Switch it up and give these guys a chance to play with other guys

Caps let the Islanders hang around and it comes back to bite them. Tie game late in the 3rd

If you enjoy rough/dirty hockey turn on the Jets Lightning game

Bam! Williams with the GWG Caps get another

And the dirty play has worked, completely taken the Lightning off their game, what was 4-1 in the 3rd is now 4-4.

And the dirty play has worked, completely taken the Lightning off their game, what was 4-1 in the 3rd is now 4-4.
5-5 now, what a weird game

Wow that's crazy. Going to have to catch the highlights
Lightning score 3 in father first, come into 3rd up 3-1. Late in the 3rd Stralman takes out Little with a iffy, but IMO clean open ice hit. The entire Jets team come out head hunting in the third and the Bolts seemingly ice it going up 4-1, but then a short handed goal sparks a come back and take a 5-4 lead, and Kuch quickly ties it back up.

I almost went to bed after 2.

Good guys get 2 points in a SO.

I could have gone to sleep at 9 and would have woken up assuming the Lightning won and no had any clue what I missed.

Wild fire their coach and now have won 3 in a row

hmm...

Ducks finish the long road trip 5-1-1 after a win in Vancouver. Now only two points back of the Kings for 1st. Pretty happy with the recovery from the basement.

Dan, that second Sabres shorthanded goal was a bit of a softie.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Boom!!! My Sabers with the early lead!!!

I love Buffalo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back