What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've never lead me astray
Hes right. Probably the most comfortable spiked golf shoe ive ever worn (albeit its been just around the house)

Hes right. Probably the most comfortable spiked golf shoe ive ever worn (albeit its been just around the house)

I put 45 holes, walking, on them yesterday and the feet feel great. I actually find myself reaching for spikes now more than spikeless for the first time in years.

I've been hard pondering some flyknit. Not really golf related, more in runners, but still a ponder.

Can't wait to see how nike incorporates them into low top golf shoes with some element defense.

I put 45 holes, walking, on them yesterday and the feet feel great. I actually find myself reaching for spikes now more than spikeless for the first time in years.
45 holes is a lot of walkin.

Picked up another pair of adipower s boost because we always need more shoes :)
66a71c3ea5939ef72d2dc8789804d804.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Picked up two Nike shirts today (pic coming later) including the new one with the different collar. I spoke to the Nike rep for a while and they're now making two different cuts. Most of the Tiger shirts are standard fit and the ones Rory wears are modern fit. The latter is more tapered on the sides, shorter sleeves and it's a more athletic fit. I ended up with XL in the modern fit shirts as I'm not crazy about tight sleeves on the course.

Also, there's a new golf shoe coming out called the Lunar air force one. It's essentially a basketball shoe with golf spiked sole. Cool to hear about these innovative products.

Still on the hunt for a good set of spikeless for my wide feet. I'm also going to return my MD3s once the J15s arrive and will get a couple pairs of shirts and shorts with the store credit.

I've been hard pondering some flyknit. Not really golf related, more in runners, but still a ponder.

Can't wait to see how nike incorporates them into low top golf shoes with some element defense.

Flyknit Lunars, Flyknit Racers, New Flyknit LunarEpic

/question

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

314608dd03a4efd30699212010167940.jpg

I tried on some AdiPower Boost IIs today. The felt nice.

What is the best way to go in regards to sock game these days?

Stance? Kentwool? FJ?

Or would any athletic sock be pretty much the same?

Last edited:
What is the best way to go in regards ti sock game these days?

Stance? Kentwool? FJ?

Kentwool and its not close.
Outside of that, I find most similar in the same category.

Stance? Kentwool? FJ?

I like Kentwool and Swiftwick. Other than those 2 I look at Under Armour and Puma.

bought a Footjoy 1/4 zip yesterday. Trying to restock the closet with "large" items instead of "XLs"

188656_03_01_PNA.jpg
these... Picking them up today from golfsmith

Still on the hunt for a good set of spikeless for my wide feet. I'm also going to return my MD3s once the J15s arrive and will get a couple pairs of shirts and shorts with the store credit.

Ever look at Kikkor - http://www.kikkor.com/mens-golf-shoes/ - probably limited selection as the company hasn't launched new styles in a while, but they are good price and I've had 4 pairs (3 different styles, 2 spikeless, 1 spikes) that were/are comfy and good quality IMO. Typically they include two insoles, one for average feet and one for wide feet, but I don't know if that helps much.

Everybody kept talking about them at the PGA show, I was hoping they had the spikeless... but these look just as good

Stance? Kentwool? FJ?

I'm a huge Stance fan, like 10+ pairs, however not for their athletic lines. Think there are companies that do athletic socks better.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I should probably work and stop shopping, just remembered this came out today... so naturally I bought it
luau-series-white-hat.jpg

I like Kentwool and Swiftwick. Other than those 2 I look at Under Armour and Puma.

I'm a big fan of Swiftwick, and I still need to check out Kentwools. I'm still looking for a good deal on them!

Thanks guys, I think I might buy a tester pair of Stance and Kentwool when the time is right.

Thanks guys, I think I might buy a tester pair of Stance and Kentwool when the time is right.

Kentwool, works great all weather, swiftwick is good when it's hot.

Checkout the Kentwool review thread i believe there is a coupon in there for 20% off right now.

Kentwool, works great all weather, swiftwick is good when it's hot.

Checkout the Kentwool review thread i believe there is a coupon in there for 20% off right now.
That almost makes my Canadian Monopoly money worth something!! Thanks for the heads up man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back