High Top Puma Golf Shoes

I will own a pair of high Tops this year.

I will own a pair of high Tops this year.
With the calves!? Yes!!!

We shall look like fools together my friend.

High Top Puma Golf Shoes

Just showed the wife the outfit on the Golf Channel. She said it was distracting from the Golf focusing so much attention on his outfit. But she also said its good for the game to attract younger players. And if anyone could pull it off its him. She said its great marketing.

I think that's just it. Subjective thoughts and everybody has them.

Like for example I think people look ridiculous that play golf without their shirt tucked in. I think beards are ridiculous.

Style is cyclical. I'm not a huge fan of these but they are definitely in style right now, ironically just like beards. Both went away after the 80s for a while thank goodness but are now back.

Maybe John Stockton shorts are coming back too.

My beard helps me to not like like a 15 year old. These shoes would be counter productive.

hahahahahaha

I can't wait to look at fool at an official event.

As will I. I am digging the high tops and as you and other said they look a lot better than KBs

High tops dividing golfers since 2016...

I'm in for a pair joggers as well, especially since it bothers some so much...

How many other golf shoes have 12 pages worth of forum posts?

Probably none.

Puma has people talking about Puma.

How many other golf shoes have 12 pages worth of forum posts?

Probably none.

Puma has people talking about Puma.

It's very interesting... Whether it's positive or not, it's a conversation.

I'm looking forward to seeing how many of the junior golfers at my course rock them this year.

It's very interesting... Whether it's positive or not, it's a conversation.

I'm looking forward to seeing how many of the junior golfers at my course rock them this year.

I can tell you right now, our junior days will be full of kids with them.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Just showed this to the wife and she said 'oh hell no, don't wear those around me' lol

I can tell you right now, our junior days will be full of kids with them.

I believe it.... And I don't really have a problem with it. They just crack me up with the joggers.

I believe it.... And I don't really have a problem with it. They just crack me up with the joggers.

It's an interesting pairing, for sure.

Its funny that nobody says a word about these paired with MC Hammer pants?

nike-tw-13-tiger-woods-1.jpg

Can't get behind the pants. A weird cut between knickers and pants.

Its funny that nobody says a word about these paired with MC Hammer pants?

nike-tw-13-tiger-woods-1.jpg

I think Nike use to let Tiger dress himself. Though or the person putting together his scriptings needed to be fired at the time. Think he lost swing speed wearing those pants.

I still don't think the shoes or pants are as bad as Dalys pants or Parneviks stupid hat hahaha.

Even if I liked the idea of these high tops, I still don't think I'd like the style of these. The three foam cushiony looking ribs at the top make me think moon boots or some silly sci-fi shoe from the 80s. Puma can do better. IMHO Wie's high tops are better looking but normally I'd prefer Puma over Nike.

Just showed this to the wife and she said 'oh hell no, don't wear those around me' lol
LOL, mrs tadashi trying to shut it down.

Even if I liked the idea of these high tops, I still don't think I'd like the style of these. The three foam cushiony looking ribs at the top make me think moon boots or some silly sci-fi shoe from the 80s. Puma can do better. IMHO Wie's high tops are better looking but normally I'd prefer Puma over Nike.

Puma used on you their successful high top sneakers as the design for these

Don't think the TW shoes are high tops though. When they just came out they were just at ankle height on me. But those MC Hammer pants...that's another story

Hammer pants were trendy at one point tho, just like joggers are now. I'm not saying I like those trends for public use haha just saying.

Back