NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go Dan, the Stanley Cup of Poutine!
sddefault.jpg

Well he's got to have something else to watch all spring when the Caps make their annual early exit

:laughing:

Ohhh good one. Taking shots just like everyone else, way to be different :alien2:

A little over 20 posts to 18k, hmmm thinking I get there tonight with this thread haha

Ohhh good one. Taking shots just like everyone else, way to be different :alien2:

It's pretty easy to take shots at the caps given their history.... There should be a sign above the locker room
"WARNING: Choking hazard during post season play"

Lol we don't want to go down that road again

Haha this made me laugh. I have a feeling the Butt Hurt is going down in here tonight...

It's pretty easy to take shots at the caps given their history.... There should be a sign above the locker room
"WARNING: Choking hazard during post season play"

Go focus on your golf and take a break from the Caps hate... How did the Wings do last night again???

Go focus on your golf and take a break from the Caps hate... How did the Wings do last night again???

They didn't show up, abdelkader needs to remember he's now relied upon to score and needs to stop throwing his body around so recklessly. And they left detroits leading scorer on the bench with a minute left....

If it makes you feel any better I think this is the year they make the cup finals...

I can't imagine they beat a western team in a 7 game series though.

If it makes you feel any better I think this is the year they make the cup finals...

I can't imagine they beat a western team in a 7 game series though.

That's why they play the games. I just take it one game at a time. I am just a little nervous though haha

Has this been asked already? Did you take your team to the end in the bracket challenge, or did you have to make the crushing decision to face reality and put them out at some point?

Has this been asked already? Did you take your team to the end in the bracket challenge, or did you have to make the crushing decision to face reality and put them out at some point?
I chose the latter and regret it, I had them going to the finals last year and it worked out that they got there. I have them going down to the Panthers this year.

Faced reality

All the way! I had them going out in the 2 round last year hoping I can reverse the trend haha

I have the Hawks making it to the 2nd but actually losing to ANA. I fear another injury outbreak.

I have the Hawks making it to the 2nd but actually losing to ANA. I fear another injury outbreak.

With the beating they took last night I would fear that outbreak as well.

If they continue to play the way they did last night I honestly think the Bolts can make it back to the Conf finals, at which point they would likely have Stralman and Stammer back, and anything is possible. But I agree with your earlier point, I love playoff hockey.

Just wondering if anybody has a few silver bullets on ice and ready for tonight?

Just wondering if anybody has a few silver bullets on ice and ready for tonight?
Nah got the Beer fridge stocked but might only have 1 or 2.

Nah got the Beer fridge stocked but might only have 1 or 2.

Twins and work will always interfere with priorities. I fully expect mrs crest to step up and watch the kids on the weekend so we can enjoy some drunk hockey posts from you.

Twins and work will always interfere with priorities. I fully expect mrs crest to step up and watch the kids on the weekend so we can enjoy some drunk hockey posts from you.
Game 2 is Saturday... #justsayin

Well the real season starts tonight.

Go time

121c8920de4b04660ca06a197c2aa484.jpg

I picked my Ducks to lose to the Caps in the Final. Your welcome Crest, I just think that they are built well top to bottom. Hope it doesn't happen but the Caps are the real deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back