The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their Mac & Cheese is badass.

And the cookies.
I looked up their M&M cookie on weight watchers because one was calling my name yesterday. 19 points! wowzas

I looked up their M&M cookie on weight watchers because one was calling my name yesterday. 19 points! wowzas

Yeah, its def not a WW friendly place.

Does their mac and cheese have chorizo in it?

If not, pfffffffft.

I love chorizo, but it can back off of my mac & cheese.

Their Mac & Cheese is badass.

And the cookies.

I just think for the price, the amount of food is very small. If I want to be unhealthy and eat Mac & Cheese I have a few other places I would choose over it. I understand why some are fans, just never really appealed all that much to me.

I just think for the price, the amount of food is very small. If I want to be unhealthy and eat Mac & Cheese I have a few other places I would choose over it. I understand why some are fans, just never really appealed all that much to me.

Its like a vat of Mac & Cheese. Its awesome. Only thing I like there, wife loves Panera though, great study place.

Boston Market Mac & Cheese, still my fast food category leader.

How many of their menu items do not shock you on the 'points'?

None. It's a crock that they're considered healthy foods. Along with subway

Boston Market Mac & Cheese, still my fast food category leader.

Oooh yeah. B-Market has some awesome Mac and cheese.

Cut the meatloaf up and mix it in.

Its like a vat of Mac & Cheese. Its awesome. Only thing I like there, wife loves Panera though, great study place.

Oh ya, me and the ex spent many hours there in college studying.

it's like we are brothers

I don't feel as bad now that I know someone else does this.

That's probably the reason I was 260 lbs.

I don't feel as bad now that I know someone else does this.

That's probably the reason I was 260 lbs.

the last time I ate there I did one of their Market Bowls. Told the person, two servings of Mac & Cheese, and throw the meatloaf right on top of that. So so good.

We have some exciting things around the corner for THPers and that does not include all of the coverage that has started to come out from the show. We shot over 79 gb of content and thanks to our amazing staff that was there with us, it's freaking awesome.
79GB! Yowza! That could take a while to get through and edit. Looking forward to seeing more coverage.

I'm having THPer golf withdrawal. Loving coaching these kids daily, but man I wish I could just take a couple days and go on a visit somewhere.
53*, sunny and 11mph wind on Saturday in Wichita. Who's in? :D

the last time I ate there I did one of their Market Bowls. Told the person, two servings of Mac & Cheese, and throw the meatloaf right on top of that. So so good.

I would absolutely crush that right now

I just ate a fiber one bar that I have no idea how old it was.

Wish me luck.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I just ate a fiber one bar that I have no idea how old it was.

Wish me luck.

Should be plenty of preservatives in there to keep those babies good for a couple years you'd think. You got this!

Should be plenty of preservatives in there to keep those babies good for a couple years you'd think. You got this!
Yah plus it was in the fridge.

I'll report back ha-ha.

Yah plus it was in the fridge.

I'll report back ha-ha.

As long as it was in the fridge, should be good, just like milk....

As long as it was in the fridge, should be good, just like milk....

That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works.

scritch-scratch, scritch-scratch. the sound coming out of my chimney. came home and opened the flue, armed with a bucket and a broom to corral whatever may fall out. no luck. thinking i might be sleeping downstairs tonight with one eye open waiting for this monster.

72 and sunny on Groundhog Day is pretty awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scritch-scratch, scritch-scratch. the sound coming out of my chimney. came home and opened the flue, armed with a bucket and a broom to corral whatever may fall out. no luck. thinking i might be sleeping downstairs tonight with one eye open waiting for this monster.

Maybe it was Santa?

My wife and I heard similar sounds a while back. We thought something had already gotten in the chimney/wall, but after going outside and seeing a racoon scamper away, I concluded that he was messing with the wire mesh that covers the chimney hole. We went on the roof and saw some cut/bent wires, so we added more wire mesh. Haven't heard it since, but I do try to keep on eye on that wire mesh on both our chimneys when I clean the leaves out the gutters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back