Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

Hazelmere is booked solid. I've never played Peace Portal but I know it's a super tight track Kings Links would be cool if we can get on early enough. I'm OK with USA provided it's early enough as I also need to be home by 1:00 ish.
I can do a little checking around tomorrow with Kings Links and the tracks around here and report back.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I pulled the trigger on some Titleist 714 MB (5-PW) and I will keep my 4 iron AP2 !! Had to share it with you guys.. haha

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Nice pickup dude!

Thanks guys..! I understand that my bad rounds might be a bit worse but I like the feedback of the blades. There was another set (3-PW) just slightly more expensive but I'd rather do 5-PW, and play my AP2 4i with these. I should be able to break even or even make a bit of money when I sell my Ap2's.

Thanks guys..! I understand that my bad rounds might be a bit worse but I like the feedback of the blades. There was another set (3-PW) just slightly more expensive but I'd rather do 5-PW, and play my AP2 4i with these. I should be able to break even or even make a bit of money when I sell my Ap2's.
Hey gotta play what you like man! I made a similar move going to J15DF's, though not quite getting to the level of blades.

I will have some KBS Tour Stiff + shafts for sale :)

I can do a little checking around tomorrow with Kings Links and the tracks around here and report back.

sounds good I don't mind heading down if we can get on early. Like Army I need to be back this way around 1-2. Thanks for checking things out!

OK gents, here's the deal on the places I checked:

King's Links: ONLY time is 8:27am, then jammed till afternoon. I grabbed it for 3, just in case so it doesn't get booked up. We can always cancel it.
North Bellingham: Earliest time 8:38am
Shuksan: Earliest time 8:08am (wide open)
Semiahmoo: 8:20am, then nothing till 9:10am
Homestead: Earliest time 8:10am (wide open)
Padden is jammed till afternoon.
Screw Sudden Valley. :p

Let me know what you guys are thinking.

Kings Links should be fine for me as long as we extend the gimme range lol

Haha yeah I do remember some buried elephants in those greens.

gimme.jpg

I'm down for Kingslink only $49 and the last time I played it, it was rock hard.

Sweet gents, Kings Links it is. Should be fun!

We do have room for a 4th if anyone else is interested, so let me know if so.

You all are going this Saturday Ryan?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Correct, 8:27am
Damn I really want to come too but I am scheduled to work. If you all go next week I will be down

Damn I really want to come too but I am scheduled to work. If you all go next week I will be down

The others may, but sadly I am out next weekend as we have friends from back east visiting. Another time though! I am almost definitely playing the weekend on April 9th...probably twice haha.

The others may, but sadly I am out next weekend as we have friends from back east visiting. Another time though! I am almost definitely playing the weekend on April 9th...probably twice haha.
I am going to take next week off as well, spend sometime with the gf. Then I think Army is busy the weekend after with the competition. So looks like the next scheduled round is the Furry Creek round beginning of April if I am correct.

Next weekend I'm playing the BC Match Play qualifier so no go for me.

Next weekend I'm playing the BC Match Play qualifier so no go for me.

What do the weekends of 4/2 and 4/9 look like for you? Match play either of those?

No worries maybe next month

What do the weekends of 4/2 and 4/9 look like for you? Match play either of those?
If we qualify and keep winning I'll be booked up through the Hogan Event into May.
If we don't qualify the road ends on March 26, otherwise we play every weekend until we lose.

If we qualify and keep winning I'll be booked up through the Hogan Event into May.
If we don't qualify the road ends on March 26, otherwise we play every weekend until we lose.

Gotcha.

Well in that case, I hope I don't see you till May you jerk! :alien:

Mid April until mid may I will be in Europe so I can see you guys after that

So it looks like we are playing this weekend then possibly taking a few off lol
I am open every weekend until May long pretty much to play Furry Ryan, so let me know what you plan.

Back