The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Johhny need to part ways with this girlfriend if they are always fighting lol

Well, no more ESPN pregame for me. He was the best part of that group imo

Yeah I thought he was pretty good. It's interesting that apparently Trey Wingo is waiting for ol' Chris Berman to move on so he can take over. I think he'd be pretty good.

14oama1.jpg

Sorry, Michigan Slice.

Sorry, Michigan Slice.

Wow, I wonder if it's playing for the Lions or if he just feels it's time to hang them up? Either way he's been one of my favorite players to watch over the years. Definitely a rare combo of size, speed and strength that you don't see much of anymore.

Too soon just like barry sanders

I still say he could be talked out of it by the right team...TB12, make the call.

I still say he could be talked out of it by the right team...TB12, make the call.

That would be insane if he ended up in NE. Randy Moss v2 basically.

Sorry, Michigan Slice.

I'm OK with it.
He hasn't been the same player for a couple years, and I was fearful the Lions would release him anyway

I'm OK with it.
He hasn't been the same player for a couple years, and I was fearful the Lions would release him anyway
Stafford and Tate's games will both miss him though.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Wow not sure what rock I've been hiding under. Just heard C. Johnson is hanging up the cleats. Disappointed as a Lions fan, but understand. I still wouldn't be shocked if the right team offers him the dollars and we see him playing next year.

Don't the Lions own his rights for the next 4 years? That would cost them like $25MM against the cap. I guess it COULD happen, but extremely unlikely.

Don't the Lions own his rights for the next 4 years? That would cost them like $25MM against the cap. I guess it COULD happen, but extremely unlikely.

It's shaping up to be Barry Sanders v2, WR edition.

Sorry, Michigan Slice.

So when does he sign with the patriots!!!

So when does he sign with the patriots!!!
Hahaha, wouldnt be shocked, as that would be right up the Pats ally.

However, something about Calvin Johnson tells me when he is ready to be done, he will be done for good.

64c1d95df09c203c2980028765afd9da.jpg

Looks like it going to be a fun week. Charlotte will explode if the Panthers pull this off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought Hue handled the Manziel questions well.
I mean this kid is a freaking nightmare.
Say hello Cowboys fans. I think he is only one more off the field incident away from being on your squad.

Say hello Cowboys fans. I think he is only one more off the field incident away from being on your squad.

browns put out a statement saying he will be handled accordingly once the league year starts... so im guessing he will be released on Monday?

Weird that there are Cowboys fans out there hoping he screws up more and gets the boot from the Browns so he can go to Dallas.

browns put out a statement saying he will be handled accordingly once the league year starts... so im guessing he will be released on Monday?

I suspect that will be the case. I think one of the things Jackson asked during the interview process was how he would have to deal with JF, which I took to mean he would rather not have to deal with him at all.

Releasing johnny in march.

Looks like McCown to Gordon next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back