The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched some piece of scum flick a 75% still burning cigarette onto the sidewalk right in front of the garbage can/ash tray thing in front of Target today... Seriously... either smoke it all or put it out...

Watched some piece of scum flick a 75% still burning cigarette onto the sidewalk right in front of the garbage can/ash tray thing in front of Target today... Seriously... either smoke it all or put it out...

For the price you would think he would smoke that sucker to the filter.

You still have to confirm the report and type why it's being flagged but still I've done it like 20 times already

Yep, definitely have almost reported people every time I try to quote

You still have to confirm the report and type why it's being flagged but still I've done it like 20 times already

Haha glad it's not only me.

My life is like a bad movie currently. In the last week and a half I lost my job because there wasn't enough budget this year and they had to let the 2 newest hires go, and then I lost my wallet. This is shaping up to be a really terrible 27th birthday on Tuesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Official Rant of the Day

My life is like a bad movie currently. In the last week and a half I lost my job because there wasn't enough budget this year and they had to let the 2 newest hires go, and then I lost my wallet. This is shaping up to be a really terrible 27th birthday on Tuesday

Sorry to hear about the job lost. Hope you find something new soon

Very interesting. Funny how they do it different for each. I guess there will be a lot of reporting and no quoting. The mods will be busy for a while. :)

Its the same for both.
You must not be on the current update.

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully something comes around quickly.

That's a tough stretch, hope things turn for the better soon. We're hiring, PM me if you want the details. BTW, my wife's birthday is also this Tuesday!

That's a tough stretch, hope things turn for the better soon. We're hiring, PM me if you want the details. BTW, my wife's birthday is also this Tuesday!

Great day to have a birthday! And done thank you!

I am on version 5.7.2, which Google Play Store says is the last version. I click on the post to highlight it and hit the reply arrow on the left to quote. To get to report, I have to tap the three dots and go to a new menu.

Unless there is a version that I could only see if I have a later Android than 4.4.

Its the same for both.
You must not be on the current update.

I am on version 5.7.2, which Google Play Store says is the last version. I click on the post to highlight it and hit the reply arrow on the left to quote. To get to report, I have to tap the three dots and go to a new menu.

Unless there is a version that I could only see if I have a later Android than 4.4.
Same as Smalls, my phone says I'm current. Unless the update just hasn't triggered for me.

Hmm, I'm on Marshmallow and Google Play Store shows TapaTalk 4.1 as the latest???

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

That's the difference between Target and Walmart ;)

Gonna be a crappy week. After much suffering and decline my Dad passed away early this morning. It has hit me harder than I thought it would even though its been on the horizon for sometime. Glad hes not suffering anymore, but not exactly looking forward to the rest. Thoughts and prayers much appreciated.

So sorry to hear that p4h.

Sorry for your loss, thought and prayer's to you and your family

Sorry about your loss phenom. Thoughts and prayers headed your way.

Sorry for your loss Phenom

Sorry to hear phenom. Thoughts your way.

I'm sorry Phenom, stay strong my man.

So sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Phenom.

Sorry to hear of your loss, Phenom. Thoughts and prayers coming for you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back