What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of doing an entire wardrobe re-vamp. Mostly polos. Don't want to go with the main OEM's. Maybe Matte grey, link soul, open to suggestions...

The two you mentioned are fantastic and round out my top 3 with under armour. Could rock all 3 without issue

Thinking of doing an entire wardrobe re-vamp. Mostly polos. Don't want to go with the main OEM's. Maybe Matte grey, link soul, open to suggestions...

The two you mentioned are fantastic and round out my top 3 with under armour. Could rock all 3 without issue
All the above are solid choices. Based on one's I saw, at the show. I would also consider Chase 54, Antiqua and Devereaux.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Currently have 5 UA polos that would get the axe. Only because I want to change up the look. I like the athletic casual look.

All the above are solid choices. Based on one's I saw, at the show. I would also consider Chase 54, Antiqua and Devereaux.

I'm open to other suggestions. I saw some pics of Devereaux from the show. Those are going on the list too

MG will have more options for fl summers by far. LS is nice for work, and colder temps but when it's hot they'll stick to you and show sweat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MG will have more options for fl summers by far. LS is nice for work, and colder temps but when it's hot they'll stick to you and show sweat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's good to know. Having a bit of moisture wicking properties is a must for down here. Devereaux has some nice stuff but pricey...

db894aebac94136fc8dacacda0f96639.jpg
4f17b63d327ad4b11512e6cfe139ad9e.jpg
137715e4ff078959891aa0514da8fe76.jpg
1ff0aad6ca30536a55b1bd66915e291e.jpg
8e0ee49bac0a574d2a92ef4f013043e8.jpg

I did this recently.
Peter Millar, Devereaux and Bugatchi can be added to the list too.

Wearing a new Nexbelt with a really cool THP logo on it today!!

Hey me too.

Same here and that's sort of why I joined Short Par 4. Hopefully I can get a decent mix of brands to try out and see if I find one I love that's not crazy expensive. If all else fails the Callaway Apparel is really good. Perry Ellis has impressed me with the shirts and pants

I like Travis Matthew as well.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I picked up a few polos from the RockBottom sale over the weekend. Four Callaways, two adidas, and two from Chase 54. I haven't heard of them so we'll see how they work out.

This Nexbelt buckle came in yesterday. I had been wanting one for a while, but they were always sold out. Finally caught them in stock and had to have it.

fef0c5c78345f5f43a74d18003fe7f4c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Today I'm rocking a sweat Nexbelt with a THP logo on it.... as well as a grey puma golf 1/4 zip with a THP logo, both less than 2 weeks old in the closet

CROSS golf. Yay or Nay?

CROSS golf. Yay or Nay?

Best rain jackets in the world and its not close.
Some of the gear is okay, but teh shorts are short on the legs or very long on the legs depending on cut and they run very small.
Used to be really good, has gone downhill recently in my opinion.

love the rain jacket I have from them. I know they used to be Euro cut so order a size larger.

Seems like Cross has really high quality gear, and really mediocre quality gear.

The rain/wind jacket I got for the Morgan Cup is still used exclusively to this day. Freaking love that thing.

Seems like Cross has really high quality gear, and really mediocre quality gear.

The rain/wind jacket I got for the Morgan Cup is still used exclusively to this day. Freaking love that thing.
It's an awesome jacket. It is still in my bag to this day as well.

Beags rocks the mid-thigh like a boss in Cross shorts.

hahahaha I remember those things. Possibly the only time I've ever worn golf shorts low on my *** to avoid blinding people with my thighs.

If you got it flaunt it.

Man those shorts were snug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back