Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was pondering the F6 fairway, but the Max may be more my speed.

I'm not liking our chances, I guess we need to wait for the Toulon Garage to open!!

Mark my words, I WILL be ordering from the Toulon Garage.

Mark my words, I WILL be ordering from the Toulon Garage.

I knew that when the pic was posted. I'll be right there with you #pandastyle

yellow/black truvis chrome soft

I thought my pondering was over, but now I am pondering XR pro 16 degree FW

yellow/black truvis chrome soft

yes x100. I will be all over this ball when it comes out. I switched from the chrome soft to the Nike Rzn Plat but after seeing this ball in person, the color combination just works. Definitely a fun ball to play golf with.

Drivers. Again.

yes x100. I will be all over this ball when it comes out. I switched from the chrome soft to the Nike Rzn Plat but after seeing this ball in person, the color combination just works. Definitely a fun ball to play golf with.

I need to see this ball, I'm a fan of the Truvis. Don't know if it will knock the B330 out of the bag full time, but I haven't tried the 2016 Chrome Soft yet.

Stop it you are making this harder lol :)
Best fairway I have ever tested or played. Its silly. I've zero doubt the xr 16s are great, but the MOI on this is silly!

Stuck trying to find a stiff flex 3w shaft in 70-80g. Really need to learn about golf shafts in order to know exactly what i'm looking for.

I am pondering a new set of irons. I have a few sets I want to swing when I head to Goldsmith and see what set I like. Links below for ease of use. I predict I will go with the TaylorMade M2, The Ping G, or the Cobra King F6 but who knows. Im partial to Cobra since I love my Bio Cell but I could walk out of there with something totally different than all of these. I am wanting to keep the budget $800 or less. Though GolfSmith does give a military discount so that helps.

1. :cobra: King F6 or Fly-z (since they are on sale)
2. :taylormade: M2
3. :ping: G
4. :srixon: Z 355

I want these!

King_Forged_TEC_med.jpg

Toulon and EVNROLL.

Want to review!

So glad the XR 16 Sub Zero is not available in left because I would buy one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know buzz is around Toulon but from what I saw today...EVNROLL!!!!

So question?

Having rolled both...what face had better roll? Or was it a wash?

Tough to say having rolled them both on different greens/surfaces. Both were phenomenal options and yet unique in their own way. Next go around I'll find a way to try them both at the same time.

Tough to say having rolled them both on different greens/surfaces. Both were phenomenal options and yet unique in their own way. Next go around I'll find a way to try them both at the same time.

This is well said and I agree with him.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I like the heavier weight in the Toulon that's for sure

Edit: Just saw the ER2 is at 385!

I am pondering a new set of irons. I have a few sets I want to swing when I head to Goldsmith and see what set I like. Links below for ease of use. I predict I will go with the TaylorMade M2, The Ping G, or the Cobra King F6 but who knows. Im partial to Cobra since I love my Bio Cell but I could walk out of there with something totally different than all of these. I am wanting to keep the budget $800 or less. Though GolfSmith does give a military discount so that helps.

1. :cobra: King F6 or Fly-z (since they are on sale)
2. :taylormade: M2
3. :ping: G
4. :srixon: Z 355

I went to Golfsmith as well looking at similar clubs to what you are. It was close between the Ping G and the Cobra F6 s for me. I went with the Cobras, I also play Cobra woods, and really liked the progression in the set. Now I just need a course near me to open so I can play with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back