DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus TH is a needle mover, people will come out of the wood work.

I don't know about all of that, but you bet your bottom dollar I will continue to be active and vocal (read: loud) wherever I go. One thing I definitely have going for me, I can get peoples attention because I never shutup.

Taylor can't play till he gets a job! Priority 1! Focus young man, don't let these guys get you off course!

This event sounds like a lot of fun! This is just what I need to take my mind off of things. This past month has been very stressful. Looks like its getting better though. Looking forward to sign ups!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I won't be surprised if you see an uptick of entries for the April UST event once people see what February's event consists of.

Taylor can't play till he gets a job! Priority 1! Focus young man, don't let these guys get you off course!

Trust me I know what priority 1 is. Without a job I will run out of $$ but weekends are certainly going to be open even jobless provided the round is budget friendly.

Trust me I know what priority 1 is. Without a job I will run out of $$ but weekends are certainly going to be open even jobless provided the round is budget friendly.

All my rounds are budget friendly. Very soon my friend, very soon.

Any thoughts on where to play?

I'm playing at Lake Arlington with my regs. Was hoping to venture out a little bit but didn't want to wait to see what everyone else was doing and then miss out on an early time. Slight chance I may have 1 open spot, and I'll be able to confirm that later this morning.

I won't be surprised if you see an uptick of entries for the April UST event once people see what February's event consists of.

I don't know......when we get there JB may choose not to share the goods with anyone and we'll record and document everything, keep it secret and then will release all 6 months of recaps in August! LOL, that would actually be pretty awesome come to think of it.

What an interesting idea.

Lets keep this thread about regional discussions please.
Equipment discussions should be placed in the proper area.
Thank you.

All my rounds are budget friendly. Very soon my friend, very soon.

And that's one reason I like playing with you. I like to spend less to play more verses the other way around.

But I will definitely get in with yall on a cowboys outing.

Hi guys! Haven't had any time to jump on THP the past few weeks. I think I've popped my head in here twice in the past few weeks for just a minute or two. Pretty much not thinking about golf at the moment.
Hoping to get to the range this weekend and possibly get out Monday and play. Not sure how much dust has gathered on the clubs since I've been down here.

Hi guys! Haven't had any time to jump on THP the past few weeks. I think I've popped my head in here twice in the past few weeks for just a minute or two. Pretty much not thinking about golf at the moment.
Hoping to get to the range this weekend and possibly get out Monday and play. Not sure how much dust has gathered on the clubs since I've been down here.

Hey bud! Glad to see you'll finally break them out down there. Any plans for a DFW trip soon? We need to get out.

I've been in Ft. Worth every weekend since I left, but I have been extremely busy there too. Not sure when I will get back to play golf there again. I start my new shift Saturday, afternoons with Sunday/Monday off. That was actually my choice. It kind of kills golf on the weekend there, as if I were to come into DFW, it would be on Sunday morning. Not sure how that would work out.
Hey bud! Glad to see you'll finally break them out down there. Any plans for a DFW trip soon? We need to get out.

I've been in Ft. Worth every weekend since I left, but I have been extremely busy there too. Not sure when I will get back to play golf there again. I start my new shift Saturday, afternoons with Sunday/Monday off. That was actually my choice. It kind of kills golf on the weekend there, as if I were to come into DFW, it would be on Sunday morning. Not sure how that would work out.

Gotcha. Well I'll make a Sunday afternoon happen when you can, just hollar!

That would be fantastic. I will try and work that out.
Gotcha. Well I'll make a Sunday afternoon happen when you can, just hollar!

When you do, let me know and I'll drive my happy butt down go join in.

You grab that Cowboys pass that expires in March?

Know you and Chris were discussing but unsure if you purchased.

Still need to use mine.

Can someone tell me what the weather is like the next 2-3 days?
And can someone tell me how far Ben Hogan Golf is from DFW airport?

I PM'd Nate, but he is busy.

Can someone tell me what the weather is like the next 2-3 days?
And can someone tell me how far Ben Hogan Golf is from DFW airport?

I PM'd Nate, but he is busy.

40 minutes max.

b5267beaabe2023ad93de33054f0f833.jpg

Holy carp 40 minutes? Ugh.
Oh well, I guess I gotta go.

Exit airport using south entrance then 183 west to 820 south and it'll be off of 820 south of I-30. Easy drive as long as it's not rush hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back