DJI Osmo Test - Fun with THPers

Apparently I need a 4K TV now. Looking good.

CJ in 4K? Is this a dream come true???

That is some stellar footage. Who is that waggle guy? Epic club throw by Ward.

Love the quality and image stabilization

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

This was way cool! Thanks for sharing. Some nice looking swings were taken too!

Very impressive video quality. Wish I had something that was 4k to watch this on. But even on my tablet, it looks phenomenal.

That is impressive! Wardy! Love ya bro keep doing you!

I am amazed by the cost as well. You really could make a movie with just a credit card these days.

Looks amazing!

Very impressive video quality, but what stands out to me even more is the image stabilization. It is crazy good. Perhaps the best I have seen in a camera like this.

Amazing how clear that picture is and stable the entire time. That is going to provide some great footage at THP events.

That's a pretty impressive camera.

how steady it is is amazing. I can't wait to see what this will do at THP events

This thing is phenomenal.

That is seriously smooth and the video looks good. Almost ... too good. Was I watching in Snoopovision?

Very impressive video quality, but what stands out to me even more is the image stabilization. It is crazy good. Perhaps the best I have seen in a camera like this.

Its really an interesting device. None of those shots had me standing still, yet if I am walking with any other of our cameras, movement is captured and choppy (steps are noticeable). This is just smooth and gliding.

Normal walking? Or like carrying a full cup of coffee walk?

Normal walking? Or like carrying a full cup of coffee walk?

I think depending on the setting it can be either. This was normal walking on the putting green and carrying a cup of coffee during the tee offs. Less for the camera movement and more for the person hitting. The perfect way to do it according to my wise emmy winning friend with a golf company is to walk heel down and then move to toe down if that makes sense. So you plant your heel and then push towards the toe.

Video is outstanding, I can't wait to see some of the THP events filmed with it.

The perfect way to do it according to my wise emmy winning friend with a golf company is to walk heel down and then move to toe down if that makes sense. So you plant your heel and then push towards the toe.

That's the exact way professional hand gunners move during competition, when they are shooting on the move.

95b5e6f7-c753-4577-8df3-30f9b113a00a_zpsmznatrmi.jpg
Wardy looks like the cliche'd "point man" in a war movie catching the first sniper's bullet.

Back