Odyssey Putters Thread

Ok. So my Milled Collection weight kit came in and judging by the instructions it is for a #9. Will it fit my #2? Obviously, I can find out tonight when I get home, but I'm at work and have 8 hours to kill so why not talk about it online.
I hope it works for you. If it happens that it doesn't, let me know and I'll take them off your hands for you.

Weights seem to work

I've been rolling my MXM #1W, but my White Hot RX V-Line Fang is on it's way to me. I'm trying to decide what grip I want to go with on the Fang and if I'll be gaming it instead of the MXM #1W. I'm considering another SS mid slim 2.0 or pistol GT tour 2.0 with counter core. I'm just hoping the Fang is as awesome as I think it's going to be!

Is white hot rx v line fang a smaller mallet compared to 7 model ? Looks sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rolled the white hit rx yesterday. It's...fantastic. Absolutely love the roll it puts on the ball. Dead straight and consistent. Going to have to pick up one of these models. A #9 HT would be ideal, but I can manage with a regular #9.

Just picked up the RX V Line Fang. She's definitely a looker. $148 out the door is solid too!

Got to spend a little time today with the White Hot RX and the Toe Up. Loved the Feel of the WHRX. I currently game a V LINE Works Cruiser. The Fang was nice but the Rossi was even better for me. I didn't like the way the Toe Up looked at address. Almost looks bent as the face is pushed a little forward. Feel was similar to the Works line. Not for me. Intrigue over. WHRX for me.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Rolled the mxm #7 well today. Greens were slow and missed read some putts.

Rolled the mxm #7 well today. Greens were slow and missed read some putts.
If you get a chance, roll it on an indoor surface. I had to do that a few times to get a good feel for it before taking it outside.

Winter greens are too unpredictable, sometimes you can hit the same putt with the same speed on the same line 3 times and have one go straight, one go left and one go right.

That's why I don't get too upset if I dont make anything one day, and I don't get super excited if I make everything the next.

First full round with the works 7ch today was promising. I left several putts short, but the greens were slow and my first time touching a club since november. I'm loving the #7 headshape. Now I just need to find a different headcover for it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Speed has been great for 2 rounds now with the white damascus 330m. I feel so comfortable over the ball right now.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Speed has been great for 2 rounds now with the white damascus 330m. I feel so comfortable over the ball right now.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk
Yeah and you huffed and puffed about it for way too long

If you get a chance, roll it on an indoor surface. I had to do that a few times to get a good feel for it before taking it outside.

Winter greens are too unpredictable, sometimes you can hit the same putt with the same speed on the same line 3 times and have one go straight, one go left and one go right.

That's why I don't get too upset if I dont make anything one day, and I don't get super excited if I make everything the next.

I rolled it in the house for a bit since I had it. The greens weren't too bad but yes winter greens are so unpredictable.

Maybe by April or May the White Hot RX will find its way to stores here. I'd like to try one before buying one since I need to sell something before purchasing and I don't know what to sell.

First full round with the works 7ch today was promising. I left several putts short, but the greens were slow and my first time touching a club since november. I'm loving the #7 headshape. Now I just need to find a different headcover for it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Tried and purchased a Works Big T center shaft yesterday. The Odyssey / Callaway reps were at demo day so they took the time to offer some insight on length and lie. Went shorter 33", and could not miss. Then tried with the Chrome Soft**. Distance control was perfect plus made some long ones. Walked away with a sleeve of the Chrome Soft** and an Odyssey ball marker.
Big thanks to the Odyssey / Callaway folks for their patience and insight.
Confirms my experimentation that 350-355gr heads work best for me and heavier heads do not nor counter balance after switching from a broom.

Putter sale coming up including my brand new Cure RX4.

Ive got the Odyssey bug lately... picked up the Works 7 last week and bought a WH 2 ball last night off the bay..... Hate to admit it but the thought of just selling the Byron Morgan has crept into my head more than once in the last couple weeks. Really happy with the way the 7 rolls the ball so far.

Was interesting to see Revie with the #7ch with the white hot RX face insert.

Was interesting to see Revie with the #7ch with the white hot RX face insert.

I was wondering what insert that was. He putted so well this entire weekend

So I took some video today while putting and in slow motion I can see why with a pretty similar stroke I'm missing my target line more with my 7ch than my 1. In my 1 I have a superstroke flatso and the stroke is straight forward and straight back. The stroke is pretty much everything I'm looking for. But with the 7ch with a regular style odyssey grip the second I pull the head away in the back stroke the putter turns in and then opens at Impact along with an off center impact towards the heel. I'm thinking that since I use my hands a lot in my putting stroke I need to throw a flatso grip on the 7ch to keep the putter head steady

So I took some video today while putting and in slow motion I can see why with a pretty similar stroke I'm missing my target line more with my 7ch than my 1. In my 1 I have a superstroke flatso and the stroke is straight forward and straight back. The stroke is pretty much everything I'm looking for. But with the 7ch with a regular style odyssey grip the second I pull the head away in the back stroke the putter turns in and then opens at Impact along with an off center impact towards the heel. I'm thinking that since I use my hands a lot in my putting stroke I need to throw a flatso grip on the 7ch to keep the putter head steady

Great analysis.
The SuperStroke in general I have found to be beneficial, yet the Flatso seems to be the most comfortable and productive for me.
Roll'em well.

I haven't seen my stroke in slow mo, but this makes me feel even more confident about putting a flatso 2.0 on my 7ch. Same grip I've had on all my previous putters. I just had to give the matching stock blue and silver grip a chance before cutting it off.

I can't wait to find a SS GT tour pistol locally. Once they're available one will be put on my gamer 1w odyssey.

I can't wait to find a SS GT tour pistol locally. Once they're available one will be put on my gamer 1w odyssey.

Right there with you. Hate buying something site unseen. Love the flatso but really want to see what a pistol grip feels like

I haven't seen my stroke in slow mo, but this makes me feel even more confident about putting a flatso 2.0 on my 7ch. Same grip I've had on all my previous putters. I just had to give the matching stock blue and silver grip a chance before cutting it off.

It's worth the look if you can get it. I had my son film it lol

Back