Live Update Thread - 2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Please keep the pics coming tonight.Maybe introduce yourselves by picture on here.Let the night take you where it may fellas.I like what I see. Would love to be by that nice fire with any of you

MM is that you?

Last edited:
b016ebf83c8cb941d256b4a583ffb750.jpg

Marble slab!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solid choice there fellas

haha nice!

See all you guys in the morning for Round 2!!!

Please keep the pics coming tonight.Maybe introduce yourselves by picture on here.Let the night take you where it may fellas.I like what I see. Would love to be by that nice fire with any of you

Are you the random guy that showed up smoking?

Sox fan your ice cream awaits

What no dairy queen? Lol

Pistachio. And he has 10 more minutes to claim it

They make Mt.Dew ice cream?

Pistachio. And he has 10 more minutes to claim it

That would be Diet Dew Xavier. How quickly we forget...haha

I am done John. You guys took too freakin' long! Pound it down buddy!

This hot tub is delightful!

Sure to be a great time!
Fireside selfies for the win!

It's pictures like this that make THP the special place it is .

Have fun guy's !

Pictures like this make me want to invite all of THP up to the cabin for some golf, bonfire, sauna and hot tub relaxation.

Just got caught up. Looks like a blast and it's so cool to know I've teed it up with so many of the people there. Looking forward to seeing who brings it tomorrow!

Great day today guys...even with the random visitor to our fire pit circle. Can't wait to get on the course tomorrow and get things back in order for Freddie and the Merino Marauders. #ThpKickoffClassic will come down to the wire!

Back