What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
56 and 60 to go with my 64

F6717CC8-8B58-43DC-BD80-22A1528A68A7_zps0ahcsb8o.jpg

Exact set up that I play and it is so freaking fun hitting these wedges.

I finally did it, I finally bought a Clicgear! The 3.5 is a pretty nice upgrade I have to say.

Now to figure out my new bag!

I finally did it, I finally bought a Clicgear! The 3.5 is a pretty nice upgrade I have to say.

Now to figure out my new bag!

Nice man! I have pondered one for a while. I just don't have the opportunity to walk much more than a handful of times a year.

Enjoy it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a Garmin G6 approach.

Nice man! I have pondered one for a while. I just don't have the opportunity to walk much more than a handful of times a year.

Enjoy it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I walk pretty much every round, unless I am playing a course which provides one. So it's going to be nice not having to carry on my back.

21" SKLZ putting mirror has shipped!

Apex 5h is delivered and waiting for me at home

One of these is on my want/need list. Alignment and eye position in relation to ball are two things that go wonky on my putting lately.

Enjoy it.

Grabbed a basically new one someone was selling for cheap, otherwise I wouldn't have gone with the big model.

I guess I need to post in this thread......

To say bye for now lol

Vice clamp sharpie and puma reversible beanie

Ordered a Superstroke Pistol gt 2.0 w/ Counter Core. Going on the Tank Works Cruiser 7.

Fly-z hybrid/irons combo with light graphite flex for the GF. Already bought her other hybrids, so hello Fly-z hybrids for me.

Got tracking info for SKLZ Golf Strong!

5 pack of lessons from a hell of an instructor.

Legitimately a tough initial cost to swallow, but I look at as a better investment than more clubs.

I'm excited....and scared...but mostly excited.

Grabbed a tour blue shaft pull to try in my 3W.

Puma BioDrive leather for only $45.

Legitimately a tough initial cost to swallow, but I look at as a better investment than more clubs.

I am excited for you dude. This is a big deal.

Yep, once you get it all figured out there will be plenty of time and need for more clubs.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Pulling the trigger on a XR16 Pro w/Matrix Red Tie

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Pulled the trigger on a season long "Game Plan" from our club pro. It is a pretty intense plan based on our goal conversation we had. Probably means no more new clubs this year but decided its time to invest in the indian because the arrows arw just fine.

THP NexBelt arrived today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back