THP Radio – The Dean Has Spoken – Volume 3

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP Radio is back with a bang in 2016 and today we are continuing with our new show called The Dean Has Spoken. Tackling on demand audio for the world of golf like never before, each episode will be filled with controversial topics where both sides will be presented and the Dean of THP will sound off on them.

Five Topics
Ten Arguments
Only One Right Answer

This Episode
Low Spin Drivers
Graphite vs Steel
Should there be a 5th Major?
Golf Companies & Social Media
Driver Heads & Their Looks
And so much more

Join us by listening at the link below, or as always you can find us on iTunes at The Hackers Paradise.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/thp-radio-the-dean-has-spoken-volume-3/

Another great episode guys! Keep it coming! I am really enjoying these!

• Admin
lol light shade of gray. Thanks for the shoutout JB

Still listening as we speak and enjoying every minute of it! Great set of topics there!

Wow, you listened fast. :D

Just subscribed on my apple podcast app. Will take a listen today.

Ohio gets NO love on this podcast.

god what a on the spot cannon of a question

I have to say that I have never been blinded by glare on a driver head. Maybe that's just me but I can't think of one time. Ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again the Dean would flunk me but I agreed more than usual. Interesting show but graphite is awesome and the hot list is old news. The bonus topic was fun and Dean did well under the circumstances.

Another good listens. I'm with ddec on several of the topics. Good argument about low spin drivers. I agree with him on the hit list, graphite vs steel and the 5th major

Ohio gets NO love on this podcast.
Why should they?

Too many qualifiers on the Hot List issue = waffling ... :wink:

Looking forward to THP Uncut with Michael Vrska.

Last edited:
Good stuff Dean, Im in agreement with ya across the board, especially old man graphite and Grey skied ohio

Nice episode guys!!

That was in depth and very solid, especially on the social media aspect with the big name companies. I'm just glad they weren't given grades for their interaction, cause some of them need to receive a "see me after class"

oh that last segment was brutal.

oh that last segment was brutal.

That last segment was awesome. Sadly I agree with your assessments. Very well done Dean, it was enjoyable to listen to. (Josh did a pretty good job too)

Great show again guys, I really enjoyed listening. Things are starting to flow a lot better when it comes to the conversation and the back and forths, which is definitely cool to see.

I once again agreed with a lot of Dean's takes on things; the only thing I would have mentioned when it comes to the Hot List is that it'll potentially only be relevant for a short while longer. As print media continues it's decline and more people get their news and info online, sites like THP will eventually overtake the bigger mass media brands IMO.

Loved the bonus round also, you could tell ddec was on the spot there :) Good insights and I don't disagree with a lot of what was said. I sit at a desk all day, so I always have Twitter open and see what a lot of the brands are doing. Callaway continues to kill it, and I'd think that some other brands would have taken notice by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great episode guys. I love the extra topic had Dean nervous ha ha

The new mic sounded great Dean

Really enjoyed the episode, lots of great topics and I shared a lot of views as the man himself.

Looks like the Dean was on a bed of nails after JB got that last segment going. Mission accomplished.

Really enjoyed the episode, lots of great topics and I shared a lot of views as the man himself.

Looks like the Dean was on a bed of nails after JB got that last segment going. Mission accomplished.

We finish the show and I stop recording and said "Man that was rough huh"...

Good installment.

Dean seemed like he was carefully choosing words with that last segment.

and I said "I hate you"

OK, its killing me that I have to wait until after school to listen now. I'm morbidly curious about that bonus Q.

Sometimes, the tough questions need to be answered. And in this case, the Dean has spoken, and he is right.

Back