Branson June 26th through 28th unofficial THP gathering

There will be a Branson gathering just waiting in event schedule to get more finalized so no conflicts at all :)
Plus hoping the second course at Buffalo ridge is completed this summer

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I SO want this to work for my work schedule this year! SparksJr, just get with me on your way over and I'll drive from here if you want!

JM

Look forward to meeting you. We need to take group photos for all this coming year.

that is a great idea, I look forward to meeting all of you as well!!

I SO want this to work for my work schedule this year! SparksJr, just get with me on your way over and I'll drive from here if you want!

JM

I hope to have a truck load with me buddy!

504d4f261b1ae47f17468892c302b657.jpg
I was looking at this photo this past week, and reliving that first day. What a fun time.

I dunno man I will never forget standing on the 10 tee box and just watching you go fall face first into the bunker. #memories

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Was entertaining; that followed by Shane breaking all Usain Bolt's records sprinting across that fairway to steer his partna away from that cliff. Stupid CPO. Cookie, you may not remember everything from that round, but man you hit some sweet shots on that back nine too. You absolutely must get back here and enjoy Buffalo Ridge fully next summer.

Love seeing all the interest in this one already. Was a great trip last year and one I'm looking forward to again this year. Already talked to my dad about the condos again, so if it works for everyone the lodging should be easy to take care of once we get details and a head count.

Love seeing all the interest in this one already. Was a great trip last year and one I'm looking forward to again this year. Already talked to my dad about the condos again, so if it works for everyone the lodging should be easy to take care of once we get details and a head count.

Most likely you can just go ahead and put my name in the hat cause this was such a great time

The condos workout so good last year, can't imagine doing it any differently, if it can be arraigned. Thanks for trying to get these again. And thank your Dad for us. Perfect location.

Mark it down.....I will be there this year!

This was my Christmas present from my wife.

cedfba301f07a57966b0ba816fac6ab7.jpg

I'll be there!

I don't remember ever using a shot glass. Bottle tipping, YES.

Lets not forget about the fireball on was it the 3rd tee box or so at Millwood.

Hmmmmm...only a 14 hour drive!

More like before the round started. Every day. It was the Fireball Open, right?
Lets not forget about the fireball on was it the 3rd tee box or so at Millwood.

More like before the round started. Every day. It was the Fireball Open, right?

Well that started bigtime that night and led into ALL Day Saturday. Especially at Buffalo Ridge. I had tons more of Fireball than I should have at Buffalo Ridge. Ask Daddio, Mich Slice and Brianmk

Already looking forward to this outing for 2016. Count myself and Alex in for all rounds played. We very well could have a new course up and running across from Buffalo Ridge by the time this rolls around. It is supposedly a Tour quality Crenshaw/Coore design

Already looking forward to this outing for 2016. Count myself and Alex in for all rounds played. We very well could have a new course up and running across from Buffalo Ridge by the time this rolls around. It is supposedly a Tour quality Crenshaw/Core design
Ctenshaw / coore is scheduled for 2017. The valley course is the one that might open this summer (fingers crossed) its a nicholas design and looks amazing

Ctenshaw / coore is scheduled for 2017. The valley course is the one that might open this summer (fingers crossed) its a nicholas design and looks amazing

Serious ponder mode

Already getting the itch! I hope the magnificent little sposey is already working his magic.

HighOnTheHog take your skirt off and stop with the new years eve whining about your 1 or 2 shots that weekend.

Fireball me! :banghead:

Already getting the itch! I hope the magnificent little sposey is already working his magic.

HighOnTheHog take your skirt off and stop with the new years eve whining about your 1 or 2 shots that weekend.

Fireball me! :banghead:

1 or 2 shots. Oh I went way past that at Buffalo Ridge. Was drinking more like 2 at time by hole #12.

My game is so different than last year too.

I was cleaning out my dresser and found that the fireball shirt had made its way to the bottom of the drawer. I'll be wearing that this weekend.

Talked to the guy from Buffalo Ridge yesterday @ KC golf show.

Back