Cleveland Golf TFi 2135 - THP Review Thread

I was putting around with the 1.0 at golf galaxy last week. I really like the feel and weighting. The head just felt so stable through the stroke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 6.5 is calling my name again....

And she will help your game......

I was hoping to play Poppy Ridge on Friday with some THPers but it doesn't look like I can take the day off. So... it looks like I will be jumping right into a Skins game on Easter. The 6.5 will make alignment easy. I'm just worried about what 5+ months of carpet putting has done to my pace.

I ve been pondering an 8.0 and it seems that it is the only putter that its not discounted. I probably just going to take the plunge

So many great choices, which one???????

I ve been pondering an 8.0 and it seems that it is the only putter that its not discounted. I probably just going to take the plunge

Bargain hunter here...this putter is worth the full price.

I was putting around with the 1.0 at golf galaxy last week. I really like the feel and weighting. The head just felt so stable through the stroke.

I'm still getting used to heavier weight on my 1.0 over previous putter.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Has anyone changed to a different grip on the 8.0? If so, what is your opinion after the change?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I had to do a blind purchase on my 8.0 and I'm so glad I did. This putter is a bargain even at full pop.

Has anyone changed to a different grip on the 8.0? If so, what is your opinion after the change?

IMO the 8.0 comes standard with a very good grip. I would suggest that you give it a try first before swapping it out. If you feel a grip change is still in order take a look at the 15" Garsen MAX (Black/White with the smooth texture). The 15" grip works extremely well with this CB putter. This is the grip that's on my 8.0.

If a more traditional grip is more to your taste the 13" (round) Lamkin Sink grip also works well with this putter.

Those are a couple of very good grips that work well with the 8.0 but as mentioned before give the stock grip a go before swapping it out. IMO it just feels so good in your hands.

So many great choices, which one???????
I don't think you could go wrong regardless of the one you choose. Love my 1.0!!!! Best choice I ever made.

Well, i ended up with 6.5 and went to play this afternoon. Nice feel of the face of the putter, the best part of it was on long putts, I was within 2 feet all day. At first i was flying by the whole but once i got the hang of it i was leaving them right next to the hole. Greens were very bumpy however, once i aligned the putt and let it roll,it was holding the line. I really enjoy the alignment on the putter, such confidence booster.

I had to do a blind purchase on my 8.0 and I'm so glad I did. This putter is a bargain even at full pop.

i bought the 6.5, but i am still going to get the 8.0 anyways. I played today with the 6.5 and really enjoyed that putter

Played a round yesterday. 28 putts with the 8.0. I am really getting the ball to roll and track to the hole.

I'm loving my 6.5 - everything about it. I wasn't sinking putts last week, but I was putting everything close. It's only a matter of time. I'm seriously considering putting a Pistol GT with the countercore on this. Anyone done this yet?

Solid day today with the 1.0, 28 putts!! had quite a few putts to save par. Just crazy easy to stay on the line you choose, just a matter of getting the speed of the putt correct. Just gets better every time out. :banana:

28 putts is rock solid. Well done!

If you haven't tried this putter, you should!!!!! played 36 holes today, 1st round, 28 putts, 2nd round 30 putts. This putter has helped me so much!!! Best purchase I have made in a club. Loving the 2135 1.0 :banana:

I've got at least a dozen rounds now with the 6.5 and each round keeps getting better and better. The last few rounds the greens were sandy and just not a fair way to give accurate testing results. Today was by FAR the best lag putting I've ever had. Considering only my first putts....I had more than 10 putts today outside of 20' and I'm not kidding... Inside 3' on all of them. My partner even commented and said "man you're killing those long putts today". I had 2 drop from 10-12' for 1 putt greens.

I need to mention the "feel" of this putter. Smooth! It's hard to describe exactly what it is. Smooth is the only word I can think of LOL

The more I use this 6.5 the more I love it!

27 putts today with 8.0..love this putter!!

I need to try this putter. I have the Cleveland Classic HB 2.0 putter which I love but I need to give it some competition.

After cleaning up some mechanical stuff I'm back to loving the 2135. 31 putts today. I didn't really have that many putts from legitimate 'expect to make it' distances and nearly all of them just missed. Distance control was superb - reviewing my stats after the round every hole but 2 my 2nd putt was a tap in; the 2 exceptions were extremely sloped greens. What I really notice is how true the ball rolls to the selected line. Really impressive putter.

Made a 15 footer for eagle yesterday with the 6.5.......can't complain can I!

Made a 15 footer for eagle yesterday with the 6.5.......can't complain can I!

Way to go Big Time!!!

Ordered mine 4 days ago...not expected to ship until April 5th! Going to be impossible to wait that long.

Not a great putting day, had 33 putts. But, all the lags where good, with in 3 feet and that for me is great. This putter just makes you more confident!!

Back