2016 Bridgestone Baller Of The Month

Just sweetness! Love the Bridgestone jump to get out and be great. Really hoping their 2016 and beyond is successful!

Pictures this will be fun

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Nice! Everyone wants to be a baller, I can't wait for a chance to be one myself!

hmm... since I have fred couples and Nick Price's autograph on some classified Bridgestone golf ball boxes... that should help my chances for #ballerstatus I hope

I got Couples too! Love me some Bridgestone.

I think I want to earn #THPBallerStatus.

Good stuff! I got tons of Bridgestone stuff to sport!

So, yeah, I am so looking forward to this!!!

This sounds flippin' awesome, huh? I'm all kinds of onboard, especially after their latest releases and the new 330 series that we killed with this weekend.

This sounds fantastic. 2016 is going to be huge!

This is gonna be fun. Love Jordan's enthusiasm.

That ending made my day haha, time to find a B!

I got some B's for my B'stone peeps!
As someone once said, "This is how we do it!"

Getting ready to get into my BALLER mood!

I love Bridgestone! I want to be a BALLER!

I wanna be a Baller!

This is one contest I'm hoping to win! #THPBallerStatus would be quite epic!

I feel like I'll end up putting more than one picture out there :) I'm guessing Bridgestone won't mind!

Brought back some B330's from the Show, so I'm ready to be #BridgestoneBaller!

Miller Time wants that #THPBallerStatus

EDIT: I forgot how much I liked this song

I got lots of Bridgestone swag for me to take pics of...can't wait to be a baller!

So does this count as the First #BallerForAMonth page?

Or are we waiting for a different thread to tell us to send them in? Asking for a friend, with Bridgestone stuff, itching to get going on this, whose name starts with B, and ends with raddman19.

I've got an idea for a good photo... Can't wait to send one in for my shot at #BstoneBaller

Awesome will be taking part for sure.

So does this count as the First #BallerForAMonth page?

Or are we waiting for a different thread to tell us to send them in? Asking for a friend, with Bridgestone stuff, itching to get going on this, whose name starts with B, and ends with raddman19.

Based on the original post, I believe it will kick off soon. Could be wrong, but that was my take.

My mind has been working over drive for ideas.

Back