JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Been looking at these since about January and got a chance to mess around with them a bit over the last week. Anybody have one? What are your thoughts?

It's the first time I have seen this and it seems like a bada$$ camera and option for action.

That looks pretty sweet, a very cool action camera.

I dont have one but man after being at callaway and seeing it in action its pretty effing cool

Too bad I couldn't attach it to my ball. it would save a lot of scars on my arms from digging through thorns.

That thing is incredible!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That is seriously one of the coolest things I've seen in a while. I don't think I'd have any use for it, but man that is awesome.

That's a really cool camera. Seems to come well equipped at $569 too which isn't bad as compared to high end cameras.

That is seriously one of the coolest things I've seen in a while. I don't think I'd have any use for it, but man that is awesome.

Was thinking the samething. Have a gopro and haven't really used it like I wanted to.

I think DJI is going to destroy GoPro in the market with cameras in he next few years.

The quality on that camera is fantastic, and I love that stabilization. Going down that rocky path and it not bouncing was a pretty solid demonstration of its abilities.

Tried to find one locally today with no luck.

It seems really cool. Would love to play with one!

I definitely can see DJI overtaking gopro. They have some great products and with the accessories they become very versatile.

Man this is a really cool camera. I like it

B&H has them used and new. This seems far better than GoPro

B&H has them used and new. This seems far better than GoPro

I ordered one and it will be here next week (from Amazon).
I think they are still pretty different. This is not waterproof or shock proof like GoPro, so action sports its not really its thing. But for regular use, and definitely golf...I think its perfect.

Pretty cool camera. Another item into the electronics ponder file. I never joined the GoPro fan base but could possibly see me getting one of these.

I ordered one and it will be here next week (from Amazon).
I think they are still pretty different. This is not waterproof or shock proof like GoPro, so action sports its not really its thing. But for regular use, and definitely golf...I think its perfect.

I like the movement of the camera. So action stuff just not snow or water. Plus the 4K will be nice

I like the movement of the camera. So action stuff just not snow or water. Plus the 4K will be nice

Yes sir. I love the easy trigger movements too. Should be fun at THP Events.

Yes sir. I love the easy trigger movements too. Should be fun at THP Events.

That's what I was thinking. Vacations and maybe a little periscope since you can hook up the iPhone

I think the only thing I have against it is its lack of true hands-free operation on par with a GoPro. This is a pretty big step towards putting true cinematography into a layman's hands, but I can still think of plenty of applications where I'd rather turn on a camera, strap it to something, and go nuts.

I think the only thing I have against it is its lack of true hands-free operation on par with a GoPro. This is a pretty big step towards putting true cinematography into a layman's hands, but I can still think of plenty of applications where I'd rather turn on a camera, strap it to something, and go nuts.

I think this can still be accomplished, not to the extent of the GoPro, but one could press record and walk away or put it on one of the accessories.

I think DJI is going to destroy GoPro in the market with cameras in he next few years.
Go Pro is SOOO on the decline. Their "next big thing" is, wait for it, a drone with a Go Pro built in. They treaded water for too long, and are now being passed on by so many other companies.

This one looks badass.

Back