What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so Cross Shorts out of the question.

Any other modern fit companies for Polos.

Deveraux
J.lindeberg
Penguin
Lyle & Scott
Dunning
Matte Grey
Peak Perfomance
LinkSoul
Oscar Jacobson

These are from FairwayStyles and/or trendygolfusa.com

These off main OEM brands are so new to me I don't even know where to start. It's a new world. Haha. Been searching all day

Grabbed a Callaway 1/4 zip, two pair of shorts, and a couple shirts.
The pullover is kind weird though; it's pretty short in the torso but the arms are long. Freedom of movement built in?
Quality stuff though.

Deveraux
J.lindeberg
Penguin
Lyle & Scott
Dunning
Matte Grey
Peak Perfomance
LinkSoul
Oscar Jacobson

These off main OEM brands are so new to me I don't even know where to start. It's a new world. Haha. Been searching all day

I'll second the Travis Mathew suggestion and will throw out Alial Fital for consideration (don't have any AF but they make some good looking stuff).

I'll second the Travis Mathew suggestion and will throw out Alial Fital for consideration (don't have any AF but they make some good looking stuff).

Just saw Alial Fital site. And I like it.

Just saw Alial Fital site. And I like it.

I would suggest Kikkor too, but I haven't seen any updates in their line for a while so I'm starting to worry that the brand is dying. :( Good sales/prices right now though if you can find you size in the limited selection.

Grabbed Nike golf pants on Ebay for $34.99 (considered used, worn once). Took a gamble, never bought used clothes before but the description boldly said only worn once. I've been hunting for Khaki golf pants for a while and I think I scored pretty good.

shopping

Grabbed Nike golf pants on Ebay for $34.99 (considered used, worn once). Took a gamble, never bought used clothes before but the description boldly said only worn once. I've been hunting for Khaki golf pants for a while and I think I scored pretty good.

shopping

I got the same pair. My favorite pair of golf pants.

Deveraux
J.lindeberg
Penguin
Lyle & Scott
Dunning
Matte Grey
Peak Perfomance
LinkSoul
Oscar Jacobson

From that list...deveraux has some good reviews. I like matte grey and linskoul. Alial fital has great shirts.

a515afc27807055db1a4f6caf5e6e72b.jpg

Picked up from fairway styles clearance sale. Great price and I like the feel of this shirt. My first Matte Grey. Similar in feel to Linksoul. Feels pretty stretchy as well. Will probably wear to work tomorrow.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

a515afc27807055db1a4f6caf5e6e72b.jpg

Picked up from fairway styles clearance sale. Great price and I like the feel of this shirt. My first Matte Grey. Similar in feel to Linksoul. Feels pretty stretchy as well. Will probably wear to work tomorrow.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket
Try their shorts, very soft and light.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Think i am buying these tonight. Just can't decide which color on the Deveraux

6f92f66400ba5bdd587ca689f416e237.jpg

dc5caafe371fb67211bef2e905b677c7.jpg

Or

db64ebacb5307051d0275db533bc7e4d.jpg

Try their shorts, very soft and light.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I will take that under advisement, and may or may not be loading fairway styles right now.

Oh man....if Puma starts making these for us big kids.

CaYPxxAWQAQQSp2.jpg:large

fafc2275af56e32e84f98277da166fbf.jpg

Why don't they ever carry stuff in a size small? Such a steal!

Look at the bottom of the shirt though, that's why it is $10.

Look at the bottom of the shirt though, that's why it is $10.

That's actually a Loose piece not tied to the shirt. Was clinging on by static

Just grabbed this on a flash sale:

568f8c95e75e719a5a4cb80e473fd95b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought a few shirts from the FS sale.

Impressed with the Linksoul shirts. Very nice quality. Not sure I'll get many of these on the course in the summer and wreck them.

Very impressed with a House of Grey shirt that I purchased on a whim. Very, very nice shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back