Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Still good for me Fup. Thanks!

Looks good on my end.

Looks good here.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Still good for me!

I'm game!

Looks good.

If I could play the entire course with a 7i, I would be awesome. There is nothing worse then when my snap hook starts showing up on the driver. It ends up hosing my entire game. The good news is that I worked on it for about 1.5 hours after a round today and I've made a major improvement. Next week, I'm going to schedule another lesson and hope to get 2 or 3 more in before #TheGauntlet so #TeamJRod can lay the smack down on everyone else.

While I hope you work out that dreaded snap hook, I hope it's not until after the gauntlet! #Letskeepitreal #TeamAJ

While I hope you work out that dreaded snap hook, I hope it's not until after the gauntlet! #Letskeepitreal #TeamAJ
Haha. You managed to quote my post before i moved it to the right thread. You are quick.

Haha. You managed to quote my post before i moved it to the right thread. You are quick.

Haha. I happened to be in the Gauntlet thread looking at arrival times on Thursday. Was booking my flight but wanted to see who else was getting in around my time.

Haha. I happened to be in the Gauntlet thread looking at arrival times on Thursday. Was booking my flight but wanted to see who else was getting in around my time.
What is that about a 5 to 6 hour flight for you?

Thought I would check. Is everyone on Callaway's Reward program? Can build points doing stuff you do regularly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought I would check. Is everyone on Callaway's Reward program? Can build points doing stuff you do regularly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you already have an account with Callaway are you automatically in the reward program? It says I have 0 points.. I made three purchases last year, with the latest being in October.

If you already have an account with Callaway are you automatically in the reward program? It says I have 0 points.. I made three purchases last year, with the latest being in October.

Not sure, but I do not think they have had the program very long. Might be worth checking on though.

Do we know who will be taking care of reserving the tee times for these extra rounds?

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

I am getting info for TopGolf on Thurs night. There is a buffet dinner, along w two bays, that we can reserve if we have 12 ppl. Will run around $70+tax and tip, per person, if interested.

We can get a dinner or just wait for a bay - it may be busy, as schools are getting out around then here in AZ.

Let me know - I can put a deposit down and have everyone send PayPal if that works.

Thanks.

I am getting info for TopGolf on Thurs night. There is a buffet dinner, along w two bays, that we can reserve if we have 12 ppl. Will run around $70+tax and tip, per person, if interested.

We can get a dinner or just wait for a bay - it may be busy, as schools are getting out around then here in AZ.

Let me know - I can put a deposit down and have everyone send PayPal if that works.

Thanks.

I think dinner and bay is good. Just let me know.

The 70 covers food and golf and basic fountain drinks?

Thanks.

I'd go with reserving dinner and the bays. That way we'll all be hanging out together. If we wait, its highly unlikely we'd get adjoining bays.
I'm good with Paypal.

Thanks.

Works for me!

I'm happy to PayPal the $70

Back