2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

Hey haven't heard back from the pm. You in?

Hey Phil, sorry, PMs on Tapatalk are weird and didn't see this till a bit ago. I am out for Saturday for certain. We will be on our family vacation in North Carolina till the 30th. I'm not 100% sure if we will be back on Saturday night or Sunday. Thanks for the chance and I'll let you know when I do about Sunday.

Played legacy today. Course is starting to dry out and was in pretty good shape. Greens getting better every week. By the end of April the courses should be in really nice shape just in time for this.

Unfortunately I may need to get bumped down to list two. May be heading to Florida that weekend to house shop. Should know whether we are planning that week or the week after by next week.
Unacceptable sir

Great to hear....

Add me to the list for Saturday, I had blast golfing with Gunner and Rob last year and would not miss this year but I'm out for food as I have two dogs that I need to get home too after golf. Also add me as maybe for Sunday as it's been along time since I golfed SawMill but I'm still not sure I can get away both days !!!!

You still in for saturday?

Well guys I am officially out for this event. With my marathon the weekend before and that the second weekend in May is cutting it close, we will be in Florida the weekend for this.

You still in for saturday?

As of now, I'm still attending for Saturday rounds but like stated above just for golf only, no cookout or sunday round... CAN'T WAIT !!!!

Well guys I am officially out for this event. With my marathon the weekend before and that the second weekend in May is cutting it close, we will be in Florida the weekend for this.
That stinks Matt. But understandable. Kind of lol

I'll save your lobster tail for next cookout

Now that is worthy of me coming down with a major sickness say night before schedule flight...

Lobster tails I know we didn't PayPal you enough money now phillyv

I think it's funny AMart is in for both days and I am unconfirmed.... mostly because I'm his ride.
His answer was 'Yep im in for both"

Yours was along the lines of "Stop getting so personal" haha

Updated for CanadanielCaptain

Really looking forward to this one. So many guys I haven't met before. Should be a blast. Really wish I could have stuck around for the cookout, but not gonna push my luck. Only a month away. Hopefully we'll have consistently good weather by then.

I was seriously considering making the drive for this but was just told I'll be in Florida that weekend to help move my sister and brother in law down to Orlando.

I need golf with THPers

Should I have a t-shirt made up saying "Hi! My name is Hamfist. You may know me from the "Breaking 100" thread."?

Tomorrow is the deadline for booking hotel rooms in the reserved block

Ill be booking my rooms tonight.

I've got mine and GregDan room they gave us a king suite with fold out sofa!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Room is booked. Now on to helicopter shopping so I don't have to drive....

Back