The HandCrafted Experience Returning In 2016

I have a 5 year old and a 3 year old. You pick.

This was one of the best events to follow live I've followed. I can't imagine being there. Plus I still need to get out to Cali.

Can't wait to see who gets picked for version 2!

This has been on my must get in list. If it betters what we saw last weekend then consider my mind blown already

That sounds like the opposite of a bribe to me.

They adorable and moldable and almost completely potty trained. Most of the hardwork is done. All you need to do is shape them into the adults you want them to be.

They adorable and moldable and almost completely potty trained. Most of the hardwork is done. All you need to do is shape them into the adults you want them to be.

No thank you.

Handcrafted. Having an opportunity to have the best in the business to tell me what shaft meets my needs. Yeah that would set my mind at ease, cause lord knows that when it comes to shaft fittings and me....I'm lost

I'm in! I'll be watching for the sign ups and hoping to get picked.

You know I have to put my name in the hat again. Best golf trip of my life and would love to bring joy to Don's life again :bananadance:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will say this now. This WILL be the greatest shaft event ever created here or anywhere else. And it wont be close.

When something is said of this magnitude, if you don't get excited you may want to check your pulse.

I will say this now. This WILL be the greatest shaft event ever created here or anywhere else. And it wont be close.
Speaks volumes after the amazing event last year!

You know I have to put my name in the hat again. Best golf trip of my life and would love to bring joy to Don's life again :bananadance:

Whose name are you gonna yell, when you push the ball right, this year?

Ughhhhh, this may have narrowed the choices.

We're going to tee it up together soon and after that round your decision will be made.

Whose name are you gonna yell, when you push the ball right, this year?

I haven't pushed a ball right in 6 months but if I do, I still shout oh Dave.

I haven't pushed a ball right in 6 months but if I do, I still shout oh Dave.

That was classic! So much emotion from Chump when he yelled his name.

I just told a friend that this one is so good, I should take bribes.

Well if you're taking bribes you have to let me know when youre coming back to SD again Josh. Need a driver to shuttle you around? Maybe offer some food from Ignite.

dfa46b02d2a64c66a1af3cea6bc1f47d.jpg

*sigh* aug 4th and 5th is wedding month definitely can't get away for this will definitely be following along though and shooting for memphis.

The 2016 calendar is amazing. The extra day for leap year isn't nearly enough to contain all this awesomeness!

So. Much. Wow.

I just told a friend that this one is so good, I should take bribes.
I will be your proxy for all hand shakes, hugs, and (most) other physical contact.

Back