2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Bringing the drone...even more interesting. Can't wait to see these courses!

This is just epic.

So happy that I checked this forum before going to pick up the pup from the groomers... spot opened up, and I'm in!!!! woooooo, can't wait to meet everybody in April!!!
Congrats dude, looking forward to seeing you again.

Congrats dude, looking forward to seeing you again.

You to man. Just sent my deposit this morning. Got approved for the day off already. I just wish it was April now lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You to man. Just sent my deposit this morning. Got approved for the day off already. I just wish it was April now lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! We are going to have a blast!

wish i would have seen this earlier. My wife and i will be in FL April 8-15 flying into Orlando and spending half the week in Ocala at her grandparents and half at mine in Venice/Sarasota area. :banghead:

THP will have a drone there, but the courses have VERY strict rules.

Hammock Beach is unlike just about any place around. As you get off and go over the small bridge, it is like entering heaven.

I'm hoping they allow it to be on the range and maybe one of the par 3 holes while the groups come in? In reality, any drone coverage out there is golden.

I'm hoping they allow it to be on the range and maybe one of the par 3 holes while the groups come in? In reality, any drone coverage out there is golden.

To be fair, I can stand on the beach if they dont allow it and hover over the last par 3 on the Ocean course. While its a private beach, I have access thankfully.

To be fair, I can stand on the beach if they dont allow it and hover over the last par 3 on the Ocean course. While its a private beach, I have access thankfully.

Loopholes FTW

I can be your assistant on the beach, I mean I am taller than Ward but I could be an ok sub for him :p

I can be your assistant on the beach, I mean I am taller than Ward but I could be an ok sub for him :p
the seagulls on the beach are taller than ward...... but as long as the beach is on the left, you guys are safe from my shots

the seagulls on the beach are taller than ward...... but as long as the beach is on the left, you guys are safe from my shots

The Atlantic Ocean and beach is on the right.

The Atlantic Ocean and beach is on the right.
Than just keep your head up when I'm on the tee... my misses never go left... always right.... waaaaaaay right

Being serious now, I can't wait for this event. It's going to be a blast.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Being serious now, I can't wait for this event. It's going to be a blast.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Yeah I just got the confirmation that my time off request was approved... so now nothing is stopping me from attending this event... I'm ridiculously pumped for this.... and may of may not have a countdown on my phone. 66 days... but who's counting

Same here, Plane tickets bought, event paid in full now just need to pack haha

Yeah I just got the confirmation that my time off request was approved... so now nothing is stopping me from attending this event... I'm ridiculously pumped for this.... and may of may not have a countdown on my phone. 66 days... but who's counting

Same here, Plane tickets bought, event paid in full now just need to pack haha

Since your on a roll go ahead and lock down my flight...thanks

Whatever, I'm aiming for you on the range

Woke up thinking of how much fun this event is going to be. There are so many good things in this one!

Santa Shane is only in business from December 1 to December 24 :)
have you NOT seen the events that THP is doing this year? It's Christmas every day here!!!!!!

Thinking about ordering 3 dozen Bridgestone B330S golf balls customized with line 1: THP line 2: Club Clash by Epoc Line 3: April 15-17th 2016, just so when people find them on the beach they know where they came from

Thinking about ordering 3 dozen Bridgestone B330S golf balls customized with line 1: THP line 2: Club Clash by Epoc Line 3: April 15-17th 2016, just so when people find them on the beach they know where they came from
I'd be very careful there. You could be in violation of TM laws for using company names without permission.

I'd venture to guess that THP would strongly prefer you don't use their name, logo or likeness without permission.

I'd be very careful there. You could be in violation of TM laws for using company names without permission.

I'd venture to guess that THP would strongly prefer you don't use their name, logo or likeness without permission.
Very true, and would not do so without permission of course

Back