Laughlin Ranch in Bullhead City, Az.

kevin81002

Fore Right!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Who knows
Anyone ever played Laughlin Ranch before? Just curious on what you thought. Some friends and I are doing a short golf getaway next weekend and this is the only course on our schedule I haven't played yet.

Thanks

I've played it several times. Great track if it's in good shape. Wide variety of short, long, easy and hard. Fun layout. If the wind is blowing it will play tough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've played it several times. Great track if it's in good shape. Wide variety of short, long, easy and hard. Fun layout. If the wind is blowing it will play tough

Perfect. Sounds fun to me!

You'll enjoy it! We used to make the drive from Vegas twice a year

We played out there a couple years ago but for some reason didn't play the ranch. We ended up playing El Rio, Los Lagos and Mojave Resort. I really enjoyed Mojave Resort.

We played out there a couple years ago but for some reason didn't play the ranch. We ended up playing El Rio, Los Lagos and Mojave Resort. I really enjoyed Mojave Resort.

Solid course also. Laughlin ranch is better IMO

I just played it fri/sat in great shape, going again today, they call the rough velcro and they are right it grabs everything

I just played it fri/sat in great shape, going again today, they call the rough velcro and they are right it grabs everything

Nice... I'll do what I can to keep it in the short grass! We'll be there this Friday playing Laughlin Ranch, and I'm pretty sure they scheduled Mojave Resort for Saturday.

Nice... I'll do what I can to keep it in the short grass! We'll be there this Friday playing Laughlin Ranch, and I'm pretty sure they scheduled Mojave Resort for Saturday.

Mojave apparently had an overseeding issue and its not good news (from the locals). El Rio is supposed to be in fantastic shape too.

I'm here till thursday

Good to know. I appreciate the heads up.

Just drove down and had a peek from side of road, looked fine, lots of golfers on mojave right now

Edit: had a closer look, nope i would skip Mojave course, try el rio or do laughlin ranch twice.

Ps: dress warm it is cool here

Last edited:
Back