Get Cured Team Match Play - THP Event in NY

Garbage plates...do they have those around where this event will be or are they only in Rochester area?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
They may have some, but they'll be fake. This area is famous for their chicken spiedies. Order some, and thank me later.

My money's on Team Green.

Tough choice, these are some great teams.

I mean jb did say jeff had some serious game and could have made the tour with the right guidance......Can I be paired with him? Lol

I mean jb did say jeff had some serious game and could have made the tour with the right guidance......Can I be paired with him? Lol

I'll think about it.

Chicken Spiedes is the CURE for what Ales you.

Chicken Spiedes is the CUREfor what Ales you.
Like a hangover...I might have one of those at some point

Oh man I missed teams. Sorry Team Green is running away with this one.

They may have some, but they'll be fake. This area is famous for their chicken spiedies. Order some, and thank me later.

Had to google spiedies....but either way you had me at chicken!

True story. One of the places owners from up there moved down to our area and opened up a Spiedies place. The upstate people love it.

True story. One of the places owners from up there moved down to our area and opened up a Spiedies place. The upstate people love it.

It's called The Great Spiedini. My wife did T-shirts and other promotional items for them.
85b7789d7ff0329fdbf9e9b280c23b5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup thats the place. Westchase is a great planned development and its in the shopping right in the center.

To get this back on topic, who ya got THPers, green or white?

Staying sidetracked for one more post, we will be making some this weekend.
a0e4b29772ea21d45bb612acd70372dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going green but only because it's almost masters week!

Great to see the teams. Have some friends and good guys on both sides.

But I think I'll have to go with Captain Pete and team on this one. Should be fun to follow.

Garbage plates...do they have those around where this event will be or are they only in Rochester area?

If you were on my team I would have brought you one...too bad...

If you were on my team I would have brought you one...too bad...

i am part of your team ....team THP :friends:

i am part of your team ....team THP :friends:

I don't know if you even want one after it sitting in my car for 2.5 hours. If it doesn't eat through the styrofoam container before I get there it would definitely eat through your stomach!

I don't know if you even want one after it sitting in my car for 2.5 hours. If it doesn't eat through the styrofoam container before I get there it would definitely eat through your stomach!

That might be team whites only shot to win...have gregdrews keep me up all night with his snoring then feed me one of these toxic plates.

Yup thats the place. Westchase is a great planned development and its in the shopping right in the center.

To get this back on topic, who ya got THPers, green or white?

Looks to be pretty even so far. Since I don't really know anyone on either of the teams I have no idea if my team is the favorite or the underdogs. But I like what I hear from my teammates so far! Slightly nervous about you saying Jeff Ryan could have made the tour.... Obviously he is gonna be a tough draw for someone. Hope Grant can hang with him.

Looks to be pretty even so far. Since I don't really know anyone on either of the teams I have no idea if my team is the favorite or the underdogs. But I like what I hear from my teammates so far! Slightly nervous about you saying Jeff Ryan could have made the tour.... Obviously he is gonna be a tough draw for someone. Hope Grant can hang with him.

Grant is a scratch golfer.

If we are just going by the caps i think we might be the underdogs you have the lowest posted cap ive seen

Back