THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

So I have to drive to Bay City to get to good golfable weather!!!
Actually from the sounds of it will be heading CJ's way Saturday. Its raining here today, hoping it will stop soon and dry out a bit.

Handicap is in. I'm signed up officially and ready to work on getting better. Enough of the windy cold golf weather, can't wait to get some great #RR prep weather

Handicap is in. I'm signed up officially and ready to work on getting better. Enough of the windy cold golf weather, can't wait to get some great #RR prep weather

Nice work man! Who still needs to get a handicap?

I am officially handicapped at a 13.2 USGA index!

Hmm, this would be a straight up match if it were to happen a couple of weekends from now...

My goal was to get 30 rounds in before RR, and it's looking like it shouldn't be a problem. I managed to beat the rain this afternoon and got out and played. That's 12 rounds in so far this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 rounds already is impressive

My goal was to get 30 rounds in before RR, and it's looking like it shouldn't be a problem. I managed to beat the rain this afternoon and got out and played. That's 12 rounds in so far this year.

That's awesome. Serious dedication to have 12 rounds in so far with the weather we have had. I'm at 2. Still checking this thread periodically to see how everyone's prep is coming. Hoping to get out soon with Team MI members and get some work in. Looking forward to meeting the Ohio guys at the Spring outing.

That's awesome. Serious dedication to have 12 rounds in so far with the weather we have had. I'm at 2. Still checking this thread periodically to see how everyone's prep is coming. Hoping to get out soon with Team MI members and get some work in. Looking forward to meeting the Ohio guys at the Spring outing.

Well one round was in NC, so that was nice, but I have made an effort to golf as much as I can when I can. Gotta get that HCP up when I can.... Hopefully it pays off and I'm playing my best golf come RR.

Well one round was in NC, so that was nice, but I have made an effort to golf as much as I can when I can. Gotta get that HCP up when I can.... Hopefully it pays off and I'm playing my best golf come RR.
Well if simulator rounds count (which in my mind they don't) I'm right up there with you brother. I've only been out three times so far and it hasn't been pretty. Must be saving my best golf for you

If sim rounds counted.. I would have an official handicap. I am tired of hitting balls inside. I feel like a true internet golfer. This becoming depressing.

If sim rounds counted.. I would have an official handicap. I am tired of hitting balls inside. I feel like a true internet golfer. This becoming depressing.

Go to Florida for a week, I bet you can get your 5 rounds in...

Great idea... I thought about looking for a cheap flight somewhere warm and figuring it out when I get there.. Then I remembered that wouldn't work & would result in my demise..

Or sign up for the Grandaddy, it has a way to motivate.

It does that!
I remember the other day you commenting on my play at the hideaway, How it was pretty decent.
"I was hitting a ton of balls"...

I have to clean the garage so #TeamOHEYO can see that type of play from me....

I WILL be ready!

It does that!
I remember the other day you commenting on my play at the hideaway, How it was pretty decent.
"I was hitting a ton of balls"...

I have to clean the garage so #TeamOHEYO can see that type of play from me....

I WILL be ready!

Watching your transformation was awesome. Hopefully we see some entries from Ohio and Michigan.

Watching your transformation was awesome. Hopefully we see some entries from Ohio and Michigan.

Off tomorrow so I'll be putting together my submission! I'm imagining the greatest experience an amateur golfer could ever have. The guys at Callaway sure seem excited to make that event more special year in and year out.

I'm betting you'll be seeing a few.

I'm guessing you already have

Back