The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found out that my first very serious girlfriend, from many moons ago, died today of cancer. Really kinda took me for a loop. things went a little sore at the end of our relationship and I haven't talked to her in many years but still made me feel for her and her family.

Hate cancer and the terrible things it brings.
Sorry to hear that GD... I've had a few instances where previous GFs had lost parents and that's tough. Puts things in to perspective. and yes... Cancer SUCKS

Thoughts with you GregDan. That tough. Cancer sucks.

The Official Rant of the Day

Cancer is the worst GregDan. Sorry to hear about your loss. Even if you hadn't spoken in years, it's still a shock and a sad moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cancer is the worst GregDan. Sorry to hear about your loss. Even if you hadn't spoken in years, it's still a shock and a sad moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really was. I mean she was my first for everything. So really had a close connection to her. things happened and life moved on but it was still a shock to hear because I had no idea.

I wish I was still in vegas!!!!!!!

Just found out that my first very serious girlfriend, from many moons ago, died today of cancer. Really kinda took me for a loop. things went a little sore at the end of our relationship and I haven't talked to her in many years but still made me feel for her and her family.

Sorry to hear it man, the first true love still carries a lot of weight no doubt. Sorry for your loss Greg.

So sorry to hear this Dan. Russ and Trout said it well. The first love always stays with us the rest of our lives.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear. Cancer does suck.

On the phone with Time Warner Cable

See you tomorrow

Only took an hour :beat-up:

I did that the other night with Comcast. Took an hour and 3 reps, but got what I wanted in the end.

Last year when I called, I got a lot more than I was expecting. I was ready to cut the cord, but they pulled a Godfather on me and made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Good luck dont miss them one bit

After tonight, I think we are done with cable. May still use them for internet, but I'm looking for options outside of TWC. I will miss the Golf Channel and UNC basketball games that are ESPN but that's about it.

GegDan - Sorry to hear this man. T&P's headed your way. Cancer sucks and we are all still human.

Hang in there man.

JM

Only took an hour :beat-up:

After tonight, I think we are done with cable. May still use them for internet, but I'm looking for options outside of TWC. I will miss the Golf Channel and UNC basketball games that are ESPN but that's about it.

Glad you survived. :good: Nobody needs UNC anyway. :bad:

GregDan, sorry to hear that. Even though it's been a while, I can certainly see how that would be rough.

Really sorry to hear that GD. Sure it brings back a flood of memories... hopefully much more of the good ones.

I hate lazy people.

The possibility of having to move...

Winter can kiss my @ss. We have a blizzard going on right now and my wife calls me asking if I can go pull her friend out of a snow drift she got stuck in. No problem. I go to track her down and there is barely any visibility, luckily she is only a few blocks from our house. So I find her, go to turn around in a driveway and get my truck stuck in a 4 foot snowbank! 45 minutes later I am finally out, dig around her car and hook up the tow rope and we get her out. I get home, snowblow the driveway so my wife can get in the garage, come inside and get a phone call that she got stuck again! It's time for a warm vacation somewhere...

Not always a fun thing.

Nah. Not work related and I need to keep my
job so if we do move it won't be far from where we are unfortunately

Winter can kiss my @ss. We have a blizzard going on right now and my wife calls me asking if I can go pull her friend out of a snow drift she got stuck in. No problem. I go to track her down and there is barely any visibility, luckily she is only a few blocks from our house. So I find her, go to turn around in a driveway and get my truck stuck in a 4 foot snowbank! 45 minutes later I am finally out, dig around her car and hook up the tow rope and we get her out. I get home, snowblow the driveway so my wife can get in the garage, come inside and get a phone call that she got stuck again! It's time for a warm vacation somewhere...
The friend got stuck again? Or your wife. Of its the friend, Nobody would blame you for saying, sorry this time your on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back