NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would not do that... I assume he will call attention to your selfie you know because you love them so much

It's a great value for him. He needs to make it happen.

This might make a few of you happy... tonight, go Caps and go Bolts!! And of course, go Ducks!

Ducks are a point ahead of San Jose and only five points back of LA. Good...good...

This might make a few of you happy... tonight, go Caps and go Bolts!! And of course, go Ducks!

Ducks are a point ahead of San Jose and only five points back of LA. Good...good...
Ducks are playing well that's for sure.

Real hope the Caps can bounce back tonight after a disappointing loss in Dallas

Looking forward to the Oilers / Ducks game tonight.

The big question going into the game is: "Will Justin Schultz be traded before the fans in Anaheim have a chance to boo him mercilessly?"

Stay tuned.

I don't like that the Ducks are playing like they should. Can you guys go back to being crappy?

My Kings have a big game against the Caps tonight. Hopefully we can make Justin Williams and Mike Richards miss playing in LA. Holtby vs. Quick (if healthy)... Now that's a fun matchup.

I don't like that the Ducks are playing like they should. Can you guys go back to being crappy?

My Kings have a big game against the Caps tonight. Hopefully we can make Justin Williams and Mike Richards miss playing in LA. Holtby vs. Quick (if healthy)... Now that's a fun matchup.
Doubt they will miss it they have found a nice home here on the First Coast.

Doubt they will miss it they have found a nice home here on the First Coast.

I'm surprised that Justin is doing so well this season. I thought his career was on a decline but I guess with the right group of guys, he is still awesome. Plus he's huge in the playoffs. I'm not wishing you guys any game 7's but you know he will perform.
How do you like Mike Richards (was my favorite King)? No point recorded yet for him. Typical 4th liner?

I'm surprised that Justin is doing so well this season. I thought his career was on a decline but I guess with the right group of guys, he is still awesome. Plus he's huge in the playoffs. I'm not wishing you guys any game 7's but you know he will perform.
How do you like Mike Richards (was my favorite King)? No point recorded yet for him. Typical 4th liner?
Justin Williams has fit in great and he is playing with Kuznetzov who is young but has a very bright future. Great for Kuzie to have a seasoned vet on his line helping him out. As far as Richards goes he is replacing a guy Beagle who is a great 4th line center. He has fit in nicely and his ability to win face offs is huge.

Justin Williams has fit in great and he is playing with Kuznetzov who is young but has a very bright future. Great for Kuzie to have a seasoned vet on his line helping him out. As far as Richards goes he is replacing a guy Beagle who is a great 4th line center. He has fit in nicely and his ability to win face offs is huge.

Great additions to your Caps. Between those two, they bring 6 Stanley Cup series experiences. Maybe those two are what you guys need to get over that hump.
Hey, I'm rooting for you guys in the East. If my Kings don't win it all this year, I'd like to see the Caps win one.

Great additions to your Caps. Between those two, they bring 6 Stanley Cup series experiences. Maybe those two are what you guys need to get over that hump.
Hey, I'm rooting for you guys in the East. If my Kings don't win it all this year, I'd like to see the Caps win one.
Yeah I am hoping but not taking anything for granted this team needs to prove it in April, May and June.

Looking forward to the Oilers / Ducks game tonight.

The big question going into the game is: "Will Justin Schultz be traded before the fans in Anaheim have a chance to boo him mercilessly?"

Stay tuned.

Since the game is in Edmonton, I would laugh relentlessly if there were Ducks fans in the crowd that audibly boo Schultz. Plus he deserves it, I'll be booing from home.

Since the game is in Edmonton, I would laugh relentlessly if there were Ducks fans in the crowd that audibly boo Schultz. Plus he deserves it, I'll be booing from home.

of course he deserves it, he is a Oiler.

and I will cheer for oilers to win, so they can still miss the playoffs, and not get the first overall pick

The tricky part is you're not going to be able to discern the Ducks fans' booing and the Oilers fans booing. I'm sure there will be plenty of both.

So, that CHI / TOR game last night was a doozy. Yea I know TOR ain't great, but CHI looked gooooood.
Darling was phenomenal. The Power Play was effing amazing (four goals on seven chances I think).
It almost looked like they got a "well, 20 games to go to the playoffs, let's kick it up a notch" speech.
Kane is light years ahead in points and points-per-game.
Crawford (7 shutouts) and Darling have the highest goalie duo save percentage.
Panarin is leading rookies in goals.
Kane and Panarin are deadly together.

Yeah, I know there's maybe 3 teams as good, but damn I can't wait for the playoffs.
I ain't gonna poopoo on the other quality teams, but going down the stretch, and if we can stay healthy...man oh man.

Devils and Flyers playing tonight!
hope the Devils clinch that wild card spot! although the islanders are not that too far ahead of us.

Start fast Caps and don't look back!

Orpik back in the line up tonight after missing 40 games. He should be nice and rested

So many penalties in this first period

Kopitar scored a shorty and Caps go down 1 in the first.

At the Great Wolf Lodge in Canada for a short family vacation and back in our room and the only Game on is the Kings@Caps. Good game, but figured the Sabres would be on one of the channels.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

At the Great Wolf Lodge in Canada for a short family vacation and back in our room and the only Game on is the Kings@Caps. Good game, but figured the Sabres would be on one of the channels.

Hmm that is an odd game to have on there. Keep watching Caps will really show what they are about just hope they don't wait till the 3rd to start playing haha

Still 1-0 Kings.

Bolts buzzing early. We gotta score on on eof these opportunities.

Where is Scrap with this new Avi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back