A note from your King...

Huhhh reigns supreme. Looking forward to his royal musings. Awesome stuff!

just caught this thread and lmfao with that first pic. awesome driver your highnesssss

This peasant is hitting the King F6 driver slightly longer but much straighter since taking ownership. May you King find the same results in your quest. :bananadance:

That driver is fit for a KING! Congrats.

When I first read "Your Huhhness" it made me do a spit take.

This thread is awesome. Enjoy the F6!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Congrats that is a sweet driver for a king.

Congrats on the driver King Huhh!

Congrats. that is darn sweet!!!

Congrats! That is one nice new scepter!

Pretty sweet contest to win if you're the chosen one!

Awesome prize! Congrats on the driver huhhh!

We places this in the new sign up thread. However, it seemed appropriate to display here as well.

Let us first say: You have all been honored having me as your king. Whilst the time has not yet come, we still hold the throne for yet another 7 days, when that time arrives... I shall abdicate the throne peacefully and with grace. And wish ye well.

Unless my usurper comes from Carolina. In which case you shall pry it from my cold dead hands. All Hail DMV!!

king%2Bbob-tumblr_noenylQkFh1s8njeuo1_500.gif

LMAO, that's awesome.

DOWN WITH THE DMV KING!!! UP WITH A CAROLINA KING!!!!!

I uh....what I mean to say is....ummm....it's been a pleasure having your Huhhhness as our king.

I'm having my peons work on a DMV logo to compete with yours.

One final Note:

It appears Our reign as :Puma::cobra: KING was so powerful the entire month of February was extended by one full day. However, even the most noble of monarchs, benevolent of rulers, most fair of judges, wise of Lords, most awesome of sovereigns... must step down (at least on THP).

We know...We know... please try to control you tears. We are certain Our scion, the next in line for the throne (whoever they may be) will be a.... ummm....suitable... replacement (let's be honest successor). We would like to thank Cobra, Puma and THP once again for Our inaugural ascendancy. Rest assured Our new Royal Scepter shall be put to good use smiting Carolinians. For now We shall abdicate the throne with Honor and Dignity.

The-Dutch-King-s-New-Suit--108403.jpg

One final Note:

It appears Our reign as :Puma::cobra: KING was so powerful the entire month of February was extended by one full day. However, even the most noble of monarchs, benevolent of rulers, most fair of judges, wise of Lords, most awesome of sovereigns... must step down (at least on THP).

We know...We know... please try to control you tears. We are certain Our scion, the next in line for the throne (whoever they may be) will be a.... ummm....suitable... replacement (let's be honest successor). We would like to thank Cobra, Puma and THP once again for Our inaugural ascendancy. Rest assured Our new Royal Scepter shall be put to good use smiting Carolinians. For now We shall abdicate the throne with Honor and Dignity.

The-Dutch-King-s-New-Suit--108403.jpg

Dude LMAO at your posts this past month.

Are those Kentwool?

huhhh the great has set a standard which I'm unsure can be matched.

Yes... yes they are.

Man I enjoyed the heck out of this.
Congrats King Huhh for being the first ever THP King For A Month.

Fantastic thread - the next King has their hands full to keep up with King Huhhh!!

King huhhh will be tough to follow. His posts to us peasants were hilarious. Looking forward to the next chosen King of the Month.

Not sure the next can live up to the expectations after this. Hilarious and insightful. Thanks huhhhhh

King Huhhh has raised the bar level.

Back