THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Oh wow that's soon!

Going to cure the Mondays!

Wow, Awesome news. I will be logged on all day!!!

20 words or less...

I strive in competition. 2 HOF Tags already... FEAR THE FROG!

Monday February 8th, 2016
All will be revealed

Yippee! Can't wait till then. Monday blues what? Gonna be a long weekend.

Monday February 8th, 2016
All will be revealed

Well that will make the Monday after the Superbowl a little more exciting!

THP has a way of curing any case of the Monday's!

Wow can't wait for Monday.

Ok here it goes:

I am highly motivated to do whatever it takes to win. Whether playing or rooting for #TEAMMICHIGAN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golf, fun, competition, and rep my State - nothing better
#OhioProud

Ok guys

20 words or less...straight up....why should Jeremy or I pick you

I want nothing more than to represent MI, and have a great time doing it! And hey, HH pops help!

Ok guys

I'll have a great time, represent my team well and love every minute of it!

Just thought I would throw this out here from the Weekend sim. Club head speed is wrong, either due to white driver or no reflective sticker on club. Ball data was correct. Gunner was having the same issue where his smash factor was like 1.3 on flushed drivers. I was trying to swing as fast as I could obviously

1-30%20swing%20numbers_zpsi6onryq8.jpg

Sorry Ben but this is going to be better to look at on tapatalk
5482e4fa639007fa3b4636e040be4db5.jpg

Ok guys

I love the course, am a decent stick, passionate about Ohio and dreaming of trouncing Michigan with my Ohio brethren!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be cool to have one of the spots available to win in some sort of golf tournament

It would be cool to have one of the spots available to win in some sort of golf tournament

Absolutely.

The good news is there are tons of THP events and many have competition in case this one doesn't work out.

No chance it doesn't work out. Either I help crush MI or I get to watch people I like crush MI. I am good with either.

No chance it doesn't work out. Either I help crush MI or I get to watch people I like crush MI. I am good with either.

Well played. I'd love for the Ohio people that have talked the most to be able to have a chance to back it up.

Back