Holiday Cheer Contest Day 3: Spend it Your Way with Budget Golf

Love the new twist to the event. $250 is a ton for Budget!

Entered. $250 are Budget is a sweet prize.

Yaaaaaas! Entered this morning!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I would go the route of closeouts and fill it as much as i could

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would go the route of closeouts and fill it as much as i could

But not open the boxes until the event was over?

Look, if your wife said wait, you would wait. Just saying

But what my wife doesn’t know won’t hurt her. Especially when it comes to golf. If you ask her I win “twitter contests” all the time

But what my wife doesn’t know won’t hurt her. Especially when it comes to golf. If you ask her I win “twitter contests” all the time

Yeah well i dont win ****!

Yeah well i dont win ****!

There’s a few hundred thpers who missed out on a blind grab bag twice who disagree

There’s a few hundred thpers who missed out on a blind grab bag twice who disagree

Well, there is that......but if i kept telling her i won all the time she would know. Im the unluckiest guy i know

Awesome gift! Thanks Budget Golf and THP!!!

This sounds like SO MUCH FUN!

Holiday Cheer Contest Day 3: Spend it Your Way with Budget Golf

I put my name in the hat for this one. Budget Golf is awesome and I would use that gift card to get the Arccos system. Thanks JB, GG and Budget Golf for the opportunity!

If I were to win this bad boy, I see a brand new pair of Nike Lunar Control Vapor 2 shoes and a new 54* Callaway Mack Daddy wedge being purchased.

I put my name in the hat for this one. Budget Golf is awesome and I would use that gift card to get the Arccos system. Thanks JB, GG and Budget Golf for the opportunity!
I was thinking that too! Or something in the 85 line...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This is an awesome prize. Almost too awesome. What would I get? Arccos? Rangefinder? Down payment on a Cortex?

In, thanks.

Now that's a stellar idea.

Holiday Cheer and Budget Golf for the win!

Fantastic prize!!

Back