The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Haven't had much time the past few days to hit balls. Been busy with family and work.

Hope to get that fixed soon!

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

GregDan that was seriously an epic post!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So now that is seems old man winter is losing his grip on these United States and prep for #TheGauntlet is starting to ratchet up, I thought it would be fun to do a little pre-Gauntlet power rankings. Enjoy!

Team Jason Finley

Jason Finley - Well like all villans, they end up losing in the end. No surprise here as all that's left of Finley is that laugh echoing from the HOF.

Pokeslice- A late edition to the team but he has some potential as he lives near Kang and can gear up pretty heavy for this event. But will the game travel?

Mpeterson - Team captain for RR and I think he and Finley fight for control of the team.

tanker337 - Just celebrated 10 years of wedded bliss. At least he won in one aspect of life.

Nothing to worry about there. I'm there to learn from the man with the 5X HoF tag.

This is awesome, by the way.

So now that is seems old man winter is losing his grip on these United States and prep for #TheGauntlet is starting to ratchet up, I thought it would be fun to do a little pre-Gauntlet power rankings. Enjoy!

Team Jason Finley

Jason Finley - Well like all villans, they end up losing in the end. No surprise here as all that's left of Finley is that laugh echoing from the HOF.

Pokeslice- A late edition to the team but he has some potential as he lives near Kang and can gear up pretty heavy for this event. But will the game travel?

Mpeterson - Team captain for RR and I think he and Finley fight for control of the team.

tanker337 - Just celebrated 10 years of wedded bliss. At least he won in one aspect of life.

Team Johnny Rodriguez

Johnny Rodriguez - Can he 3-peat? I think it's unlikely. I mean even Hank Haney can sort out that mess of a golf game. (insert clever photoshopped photo of JRod's head on Lefty's winning jump at the Masters)...

wubears71 - Guy has been on the course so much that he forgot he was married with a newborn. He will need some tips from Tanker for the proper balance.

BigDG - does he remember he was chosen? It's golf season, time to put the knitting needles down and work on that short game.

JP_CO - New to these events and not sure that he will be able to stand up to the pressure. A few pars against him and he will fold like an origami crane.

Team AJ Voelpel

AJ Voelpel -* Yo AJ! It's the Gauntlet! This isn't the time for cute puppies and double rainbows!

X.Man - not sure he will even have a bag that is older than 4 days. Guy changes clubs more than a woman changes her outfit in any given day.

stevececil - haven't seen him yet in here but I think he's still coming, hopefully he knows this is a golf trip and you will need a full set of clubs and a bag to carry said clubs.

Awkward Silence - don't let the name cool you, guy won't stop talking but a good way to quiet him is threaten to put a snake in his cart. Works everytime.

Team Ethan Ganot

Ethan Ganot - If you set a bottle of Malort and a cactus costume out and you will never know he was there. Probably in the bar waiting to give out beer recommendations.

rozo22 - One of the few who actually claim to be from Michigan. Will he get his revenge for not getting picked in RR or will melt under the pressure?

BigTex - A Texan all the way but without the Texas roll will be be able to make the adjustment to playing real golf. Time will tell.

Spivey - Home field advantage here so that could help out possibly. Really the only chance Team Ethan might have.

Team Stripe Show

Chris Velardo - It's hard to tell where his game is at but it's been rumored that he had been working on his twerking tirelessly.

Will82 - Working hard on his game so it's possible he will be prepared but this is the big stage, well he be ready?

arwin - another rookie to the THP major circuit and it's hard to tell where he's at with his game. He's got some proving to do.

mixalot - Baby got back but does baby got game? Little down the middle but he's got much backspin.

Team Rookie

Steve Sourigno - new to the THP events but he was there to witness the Grandaddy, the greatest golf event on the planet, and he's looking to take on the Gauntlet and make it his, well you know.

Molten - one guy who will be prepared. Putting in this of work for RR so this will be a breeze.

GregDan - Heard that guy is just plain awesome. Always the Favorite to win and while he hasn't lived up to his potential yet, watch out this year since this will be his breakout year.

Mr. Hicksta - Guy is hungry to win. Getting his bag set early and getting his game in shape to take on the Gauntlet and come out on top.

Be on the lookout for more power rankings as this event gets closer and everything becomes a little clearer.
451c705da66f5413b48a416181ca5593.gif

#TeamJRod

d859d755639ca228410b10d6db01cfc6.jpg

This is gonna be a great competition to follow, can't wait for the final trash talk!!!

451c705da66f5413b48a416181ca5593.gif

#TeamJRod

+1 for an awesome gif

-20948572490385674239805724905829745708924 for incorrect hashtag

giphy.gif

#TEAMROOKIE

/thread

Miserable day out... But I'm still getting the prep in.

3c99f0c14f2ce7211fa1cae451986ff1.jpg

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

And the cup details are done...callaway taking it to another level. Details in the next few days

And the cup details are done...callaway taking it to another level. Details in the next few days
Ummm..... Wrong thread?

Or you mean the trophies we'll be receiving.

Wrong thread

Boom! That just happened.
Better bring your A game, because winners are going to get a bit more than pride, trophies and a Hall of Fame tag.

Better bring your A game, because winners are going to get a bit more than pride, trophies and a Hall of Fame tag.
This is more like it. I got some work to do!

Just had my First range session and putting session. If tonight's a sign of my prep work I have a feeling the left hand low will crush some dreams! #TeamAJ

My mantle is pretty bare right now.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'll take it, no questions asked.

Like it - more on the line for the winners. This is going to be great

More details please! :banana:

So exciting!

That's what I'm talking about! The grind doesn't stop!!!

Loving the sound of this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No freaking way. I'm excited.

Left handed balls?

The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Team Voelpel may have something to be concerned about, AJ reports that he is hitting his new XR 16 Pro driver "too far" .

He did not indicate in which direction it is traveling too far.

Team Voelpel may have something to be concerned about, AJ reports that he is hitting his new XR 16 Pro driver "too far" .

He did not indicate in which direction it is traveling too far.

360 golf? I can dig it :D

Back