Sun Mountain cart bags....

BristolMike

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi,

I've decided to replace my Titleist cart bag and I'm looking at 2 options to replace it with. They are the Sun Mountain Sync in blue/red or the Sun Mountain Tour Series in the grey. I don't know how to get pics on here so anyone able to help with that, it would be appreciated.

I I was just looking to see if you had experience with any of the bags and if you could help me decide either way.

Thanks

I have a Sync and really like it. 95%+ of my rounds are walking and it does very well on my Clicgear 3.5+. 14 way divider and plenty of pockets, including a cooler pocket.

I have a Sun Mountain C-130 cart bag and love it. Works great on a riding cart or push cart and has a crazy amount of storage space. It looks good, to me, also!!

I have had an S One for the last couple of years. I use it mostly during the spring and fall when I need to load up the bag with more layers.

I've used a Sync for several years and it owns. It's big though, so when space is tight or traveling I sometimes take the 3-5 stand bag instead. I like the 14 way divider quite a bit it keeps your clubs from clanging around as much.

I love my C-130 bag. So much room I could live in it.

I love my C-130...I have a 7 way that you can still get. It is fabulous for those that do not want the 14 dividers.

Back