Hello From Bridgestone Golf!

Cool pics thanks for sharing!

Alot of pictures on social media showing Jordan sitting around...
Wanted to share some pics from the demo day today in Orlando...

demo%20day_2_zps2sqpgqqm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

demo%20day_3_zps0lhiyrio.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

demo%20day_5_zpsy3gwz1fk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thought you guys might dig a couple of pics of what it looks like inside of the new JGR driver:

cutaway_1_zps56lxfekg.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

b7eab2ae-800d-43d6-a7cd-b60391b3496b_zpsputr4zss.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

cutaway_3_zpsx54ejzjy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Thank you for the pics.
you will probably have a busy week!
I will have to wait and will certainly try the JGR driver next may in the US because we still can't get demo clubs here in Canada

Hi Guys!

I just wanted to drop in and introduce myself...my name is Jeff and I am an equipment tech with Bridgestone Golf. I have been with the company almost 9 years and have chatted with many of you online through our B-Fit service.

As things ramp up heading into the PGA Merchandise Show next week, I will be around to provide information and post pics on some of the best products we have ever made. I can't say too much until the beginning of next week, but trust me...I think you'll be blown away with what we have up our sleeve!

On behalf of everyone at Bridgestone Golf, I would like to thank all of you for your support. I am really looking forward to hanging out and answering some questions next week and getting to meet more THP'ers!

best%20ball%20ever_zpsnwzzpsuy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Welcome Jeff.

Any idea if Bridgestone plan to offer more left handed clubs in the future ?

Thanks

Awesome pics, thanks!

Yes, absolutely. We were really excited to be able to offer left handed versions in the j15 line and our goal is to increase the availability even more for the following club release. As the golf club side of our business gains traction, you should notice that more retailers will stock our clubs and we will be able to have club lines that include a bigger selection for our left handed friends.

Keep in mind that when club manufacturers don't offer a certain model in a left handed version, or if they don't offer anything for lefties it's not because they don't support players who are left handed or are discriminating, it just boils down to the numbers. Traditionally, the sales of a left handed model will be at most about 8% of right handed models. Because the tooling is so expensive (about $40k for a set of irons, close to 5k for a driver) manufacturers need to move a certain number of units just to break even, so it can be tough for smaller companies. Hopefully that provides a little insight on what is involved with when those decisions are made.

As always, we make left handed golf balls in every model!

That's great to hear that we'll be seeing your clubs at more retailers! I have got to get my hands on one of those JGR hybrids. Any idea when they'll be available for a Test Drive?

Looking forward to trying the new B330-RX!

That's great to hear that we'll be seeing your clubs at more retailers! I have got to get my hands on one of those JGR hybrids. Any idea when they'll be available for a Test Drive?

The JGR woods will be available through Test Drive on March 4th.
The Hybrid Forged Irons will be available April 4th through Test Drive.

The JGR woods will be available through Test Drive on March 4th.
The Hybrid Forged Irons will be available April 4th through Test Drive.

Thanks for the reply! I've never used the Test Drive program before, but I will be to test out one of the new JGR hybrids. That's just in time for the beginning of the golf season of my area.

Yes, absolutely. We were really excited to be able to offer left handed versions in the j15 line and our goal is to increase the availability even more for the following club release. As the golf club side of our business gains traction, you should notice that more retailers will stock our clubs and we will be able to have club lines that include a bigger selection for our left handed friends.

Keep in mind that when club manufacturers don't offer a certain model in a left handed version, or if they don't offer anything for lefties it's not because they don't support players who are left handed or are discriminating, it just boils down to the numbers. Traditionally, the sales of a left handed model will be at most about 8% of right handed models. Because the tooling is so expensive (about $40k for a set of irons, close to 5k for a driver) manufacturers need to move a certain number of units just to break even, so it can be tough for smaller companies. Hopefully that provides a little insight on what is involved with when those decisions are made.

As always, we make left handed golf balls in every model!

Please come out with the DF irons in lefty in whatever model follows the J15! The J15 CBs are sweet but I've been waiting on the DPC/DF equivalent in lefty for years.

He Jeff, got a quick question. We have a thread regarding gloves and many really like the Bridgestone tour glove. I can't find anyone in SD who carries Bridgestone gloves. Don't want to buy online without knowing the fit.

Back