Titleist CB Forged 716 Irons Preview

Oh my. I think I'll be ordering some of these shortly. I'm not a fan of the giant hike in price but these things are phenomenal.

0b9e2298c532dcb4c7cf009030c3498d.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Love love love the looks of those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jus soooooo clean.

Seriously. There's s few OEM's that just always get my attention with their MB's or CB's. Titleist is one of them

Jus soooooo clean.

Seriously. There's s few OEM's that just always get my attention with their MB's or CB's. Titleist is one of them

I couldn't agree more. I really dig the look. At first I wasn't in love with the looks of the CBs but in hand they're perfect same with the MBs.

I'd love to be able to get my hands on bstone stuff to try out but there is nothing within 200 miles.

Dude if you want to try out the J15 CB's I'll send you my 4-PW set with DG Pro S300's if you want to try them for a few weeks. Something to think about.

Dude if you want to try out the J15 CB's I'll send you my 4-PW set with DG Pro S300's if you want to try them for a few weeks. Something to think about.
That's extremely generous bro I might have to take you up on that.

Oh my. I think I'll be ordering some of these shortly. I'm not a fan of the giant hike in price but these things are phenomenal.

0b9e2298c532dcb4c7cf009030c3498d.jpg

Next to the Yonex N1-CB, these are my favorite looking "players cb" this season, with the J15 CB not far behind.

Anyone playing the 4-7 in the CB and the 8-PW in the MB?

any real difference in the 8-PW CB and mb?

Just love the look of these they are so clean. So under rated in looks and I'd love to be able to hit them well enough to game them. Did try them against the Ap2 but numbers for AP2 just suited me more.

Anyone playing the 4-7 in the CB and the 8-PW in the MB?

any real difference in the 8-PW CB and mb?
I was actually going to start a 716 CB/MB Review thread. I'll do that soon and add my thoughts. I'm currently playing 4-6 cb and 7-PW mb.

Back