Introducing The Captains For The 2016 THP Gauntlet

You can grab some of their personality in the live update threads from previous Gauntlets. Really funny stuff.
And of course ask them questions on Twitter.

Also a lot of them posted in this years #Grandaddy live thread

A great group of captains for sure. Sad to see that Rhi won't be one of them this year.

I am feeling a Three Peat by JJohnnyRod

I want in this desperately, but I'm afraid life might get in the way this year. That is not going to stop me from racking my brain for the next few days about ways to make it happen though.

Great list of Captains right there.......well except for Finley of course:alien:

Awesome. Great group of captains right there. This is sure to be a helluva fun time!

This is going to be epic!

Sounds like it's gonna be a blast!

I want to be included in this. It sounds like too much fun to miss again this year! Couldn't even try to get into it last year because of an injured back but it's fine this time!

Solid group

A fine group of fun, solid guys!

Cant really go wrong with any of these awesome captains.

1e022431c1c136c4cd8f6ad1b5b317a9.jpg

Put them on notice as well that I am a free agent.

Last edited:
I've heard good things about betting on JRod.

I heard he shot 75 at Torrey North on Sunday.

No Rhi? :love-over:

I play some Taylor Swift on my way to every course.

Then my choice will come down to who likes to party. And by party I mean take naps after the round.

I would say that you can rule out half of the captains already!

cookies_zpsqgqbtea8.jpg

I've had the extreme pleasure of meeting (and clearly goofing off with) three of the captains for this year and they are a blast. I'd love to meet the other three after reading the Grandaddy coverage so I'm going to head over to Twitter to pester some people.

Last edited:
What a great group of Captains! Going to be Epic!

Would battle for any and all of these guys. They love the game, they love THP and clearly, they love to win!

JM

I still think Team Rhi is the favorite.

With that said, I think Finley makes a comeback and takes the Gauntlet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool! Those cats from Callaway really know how to make golf FUN!

The Gauntlet will be here in May and today we are proud to announce this group of amazing captains that THPers will play for. For those that have missed the news on this event, you can find it here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?77623-The-2016-Gauntlet-with-Callaway-Golf

Boooooooooooooo, seriously though that is a great list of guys.

Very cool! Those cats from Callaway really know how to make golf FUN!

Yes they do. But, make no mistake. They are in this thing to win it and will play hard to do so.

Gauntlet is one of my favorites of the THP events. Always a good time had by all. Can't let JRod go for #3.

Will Jrod win #3?
Two guys up for their 6th HOF tag!
Can the Velardo winning streak stay alive?

Going to be crazy good.

Would certainly love to be a part of any one of those teams

I still think Team Rhi is the favorite.

With that said, I think Finley makes a comeback and takes the Gauntlet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comeback?

Back