Holiday Cheer Contest Day 3: Spend it Your Way with Budget Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Excited to continue 2018 THP Holiday Cheer with an awesome prize courtesy of Budget Golf. Holiday Cheer is the annual contest extravaganza that is the celebration of the THP online community.

holiday_edited-1-M.jpg

Spend it Your Way
THPers that follow the forum know that Budget Golf is a bit part of this community. Between the THP Championship event they host each year to the once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of the Golf Game Show, where you could win 60 seconds to run around their warehouse and keep everything you grab.

Today, they are making it a bit easier to get new golf equipment as part of Holiday Cheer and this contest gives you a cool $250 to spend anyway you want to.

How to Enter
Jump over to the THP Home Page and follow the instructions listed there. It involves watching a 2 minute THP TV spot with me, talking about the Sweep and then leaving a comment. Good luck everybody.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/holiday-cheer-contest-day-3-spend-way-budget-golf/

Holiday Cheer never disappoints!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Always love the connection with Budget Golf.

Excellent contest! Even if I did have to think before 7 Am.

I'd love to spend some on myself this X-mas!

Awesome contest. How ive missed all the Budget Golf/THP stuff here in Chicagoland is baffling and needs to change.

Liking the twist. So many different ways to attack the game to see what gives the highest values.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic contest! Best of luck to all.

What a great contest! Thanks Budget Golf and THP!

Wow, what an amazing prize! I love me some Budget Golf. I have been eyeing a pair of spikes for weeks....

If I win the gift certificate its gonna be CORTEX TIME!!

Another great prize!! Thanks for the opportunity!!! Merry Christmas to everyone!

What a great Day 3 of Holiday Cheer!!!!

Holiday cheer is freakin so much fun! $250 plus a THP code to budget would go a long way!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple things on my list I could use this on.

Great prize for Holiday Cheer, and a great change to the event for 2019.

The sweep is always a great follow.

Good luck everyone!

Good luck everyone! This is a really good one and from a good company.

Great contest, too easy to interview though, we have all been thinking about that since that video was posted a few weeks ago LOL!

I didn't include this in my homepage comment, but I think apparel would be an underrated strategy. Imagine how many $90 polos and $480 Gore-Tex XXXL pants (not yet marked down to $10) you can fit in a box

Love the new twist to the game. Good luck everyone.

Great twist to the contest. Pick an isle or 2 and hope you get lucky with the items you were looking for!

Those budget golf guys.. so awesome.

Great contest idea, this sweep gets better year after year! Thank you!!

Back